10 Sacks For Jonathan Massaquoi In 2014

momak

Doing abit of research on him I found that he had 13.5 sacks and 20.5 tackles for a loss in 2010 when playing OLB in a 3-4 system

In 2011 he played out of position and had to bulk up as a DE in 4-3 and registered 6 sacks and 10.5 tackles for a loss.

So with the implementation of the 3-4 defense in Atlanta don’t be too surprised if Massaquoi is this year biggest surprise.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It could happen. If the middle is as stout as they look on paper, then the outside rushers are going to have a MUCH easier job getting to opposing qb's.

True.

If the middle works as advertised, I could see Mass and his counterpart each getting 6 to 8 sacks or more.

I know some have high hopes for him but I've just seen this enough from our fans. Always having such high hopes for some mid to late round pick to blossom into a star. Just doesn't happen for us. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Wasn't that supposed to be the reason that we fired Hamilton, brought in Cox, added a LB coach, and gave Nolan, overall, just more control of the defense?

Oh...lol

I would never disrespect The Hammer like that. Sacrelige.

Id do an avatar bet. Everybody knows I don't care what mine is. lol

You could always compromise, by betting that you'll change your avatar to the Snuggle bear. lol

Dr.-Evil-Sarcastic-Right-In-Austin-Powers-Gifs.gif

I know some have high hopes for him but I've just seen this enough from our fans. Always having such high hopes for some mid to late round pick to blossom into a star. Just doesn't happen for us. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

You mean like that Worrilow guy?