X-Men: Days Of Future Past.

Doozer

Wow.

I went into the movie the same way I do most superhero movies: that it will suck donkey balls. ...but, my friends are big fans so I was destined to watch the movie sooner or later.

My review: one of the best superhero movies ever. If you're going to watch one summer big budget blockbuster, this is it. Up there with Avengers.

X-Men: DOFP redeems the hate I felt after both Spiderman and Superman robbed me of my time and money.

Yeah I really liked this one even if it retroactively pretty much cancels out the other Xmen movies (which might be a good thing from a certain point of view) Between this movie, Winter Soilder and Spiderman 2 (which I did like) it's been a pretty solid Spring for the superhero genre. I've been a DC guy most of my life but kudos to Marvel, since the first captain America flick (which was pretty dull) pretty much every title for them has been a knock out of the park. I hate how they've taken what should be one grand tapestry and turned it into 3 separate studio universes but even so Sony, Disney and Fox are more than delivering quality narratives.

Yea, it definitely delivered. I'm an Xmen junkie though (but for some reason I couldn't really remember the Days of Future Past storyline from the comics) I was going to see it even though I didn't have high hopes from the 1st trailer. Captain America 2 delivered as well. I didn't care for the SpiderMan sequel much. It's interesting b/c they COULD do so much with all these Marvel movies including crossovers (not just the Avengers) but I doubt they will. I'm just glad Xmen has bounced back with First Class, the Wolverine sequel and this one b/c X3 and the original Wolverine were setbacks.

As always...if you haven't seen it stay through the end of the credits.

going thursday and if its on the level of The Winter Soldier then im excited. ASM2 had all the right ingridiants and couldnt pull it off with the over the top love story and not enough action and Electro and spidy fighting, not to mention the Venom like appearance of the Green Goblin

I enjoyed it a lot but I have 1 big question, Why is Xavier alive at the beginning of this movies? I watched him die in the 3rd movie. What happened?

He transferred his Consciousness into a person who was comatose his whole life

Usually, they drop those in halfway through, but you're right, that was at the very end.

Yea, and I had to p*ss like a race horse too! Had I known they were going to wait until the very end of the credits I would have just left to p*ss and came back.