Falcons Defense

Guest facelessman07

As long as Nolan has full control of the D I think we'll see a fair amount of progress...we're still missing a piece here and there but what we field this year will be MUCH better than last year

As long as Nolan has full control of the D I think we'll see a fair amount of progress...we're still missing a piece here and there but what we field this year will be MUCH better than last year

just curious to know what you think those missing pieces are? I think we could use some depth here and there but this could be a top-10 defense. meaning we could be the 8-10 ranked defense in the league. like i say i'm just curious to know yours thoughts

Guest facelessman07

just curious to know what you think those missing pieces are? I think we could use some depth here and there but this could be a top-10 defense. meaning we could be the 8-10 ranked defense in the league. like i say i'm just curious to know yours thoughts

IMO we still need another big body or 2 on the D-line, Jerry and Peters are both suspect while Babs is declining. An edge rusher or two, and I'll need to watch our secondary this season before commenting on them. The front 7 is always the most important part of a defense and while we've done solid this offseason addressing what we can, I feel like those needs I listed above are still relevant. But you can't expect to fix everything in 1 offseason.

I'm still rooting for guys like Shembo, Starr, and everyone else that has looked good in the rookie camps but how many times has a rook shined in camp only to be benched for the season in lieu or inferior talent? Just trying to look at things realistically

I agree with ya. I think at the very least we will be a lot tougher which will actually translate to being better simply because we won't be pushed around as much. No more dancing Decoud out there getting lost instead of tackling helps too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest failconkillervacarro

The most polite pass rush in the league. "Excuse me sir after u" lol...

"I didn't mean to brush up against u..please blow past me"

Bwhahahah