One More Gun Topic Lol

Can't really help you as far as advice but I can tell you that I can't hit the broadside of a barn with a snub nose 38.I'm a pretty decent shot,my dad served 20 yrs in the USMC and made sure I would be,but I can't hit anything with one for the life of me.Lol

Edited by Jpowers

Can't really help you as far as advice but I can tell you that I can't hit the broadside of a barn with a snub nose 38.I'm a pretty decent shot,my dad served 20 yrs in the USMC and made sure I would be,but I can't hit anything with one for the life of me.Lol

if I do buy it, it will pretty much just be stuck in a drawer for home defense. I can pop someone inside with a snub nose fairly easy.

Taurus will get the job done. It's not a work of art, but it'll fire when you pull the trigger. I've got a Taurus hammerless .38 that I kept in my door for years. I gave it to my Mom eventually because it was so easy to use.

great gun. Easy to use, and you'll have to intentionally pull the trigger each shot.