Lavonte David #5

jb 3.0

Interesting note from the article: "...finishing just behind Carolina LB Thomas Davis at the top of the coverage grades for the position." Looks like Davis is even more impressive than I originally thought.

Actually, the whole list has some weird trends. The Panthers had the second-best defense in the league without a single top-40 player. The reigning DPOY came in at #80. Tom Brady came ranked lower than Will Hill, a Giants safety who just got suspended again and is likely to get cut by his team...this is a fun list. It's cool what their formulas come up with.

Interesting note from the article: "...finishing just behind Carolina LB Thomas Davis at the top of the coverage grades for the position." Looks like Davis is even more impressive than I originally thought.

Actually, the whole list has some weird trends. The Panthers had the second-best defense in the league without a single top-40 player. The reigning DPOY came in at #80. Tom Brady came ranked lower than Will Hill, a Giants safety who just got suspended again and is likely to get cut by his team...this is a fun list. It's cool what their formulas come up with.

Pff sucks and i'll never give them a dime for their B.S. opinions.

And the game vs the Bucs will bring them right back down where they belong!

Yeah yeah yeah. You know you would sell your left nut to have them to go along with David.

I'm just thankful the Bucs took Barron. The idea of them with David and Kuechly is too harsh to handle.