So Mayweather And T. I. Got Into It

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing he had his bodyguards LOL, I think Mayweather is probably the very last guy on the planet I would want to fk with 1 on 1 in an open parking lot ......unsure.png

He's a boxer, put him in MMA and watch him drop.

Good thing he had his bodyguards LOL, I think Mayweather is probably the very last guy on the planet I would want to fk with 1 on 1 in an open parking lot ......unsure.png

I would fight Mayweather one on one way before I fight Junior Dos Santos, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva. If I fight Mayweather I will simply rush him and take him to the ground. Cant do that to those other guys cause all of them have a black belt in BJJ except Bones. He is a white belt

I would fight Mayweather one on one way before I fight Junior Dos Santos, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva. If I fight Mayweather I will simply rush him and take him to the ground. Cant do that to those other guys cause all of them have a black belt in BJJ except Bones. He is a white belt

You wouldn't rush Mayweather worth ****. His hands are as quick as Silva's feet, and he'd have one on your chin before you even dropped for the takedown bro.

He would hit most of them 20 times before they had the chance to take his azz down ....

bs man. Floyd is a counter puncher and a defensive fighter. They would shoot him the same way Randy Couture did to James Toney. I use to box and train in mma now. Not anywhere close to being the same. Floyd would get his *** kicked by the worst fighter in the UFC. He fought someone like Jose Aldo, both walk around about 160, he would get his brains beat in and need medical attention

You wouldn't rush Mayweather worth ****. His hands are as quick as Silva's feet, and he'd have one on your chin before you even dropped for the takedown bro.

Never said I would be successful. But I would shoot on Mayweather. Couldn't stand up and fight. And he has no knockout power.

Never said I would be successful. But I would shoot on Mayweather. Couldn't stand up and fight. And he has no knockout power.

no knock out power on a man who is trained to take punches.

most people would go down after 1 of his though man. trust me. VELOCITY.

no knock out power on a man who is trained to take punches.

most people would go down after 1 of his though man. trust me. VELOCITY.

I will agree with that. Even though I have trained in boxing and MMA I'm not going to say I can take a Mayweather hit to the chin and not be knocked out. I'm certain he could