I usually DVR the games I go to in person to watch them again later as TV gives you more insight. My daughter LOVES football so I always put a Falcons game on from the DVR to pacify her. The main one's I've kept are when we blanked the Giants (we're watching that now), the Broncos game where we clowned Peyton, and the game against the Saints where Sjax drops the ball at the end (I always watch this game and hope for a different outcome). Which games do you guys go back and watch often?

I don't know why i tortured myself so many times. But I watched the 2012 NFC Championship game over and over for months. As much as I feel we needed a defense to win. If we didn't make those mistakes on Offense we would have won. Yet I kept watching it hoping those plays would change! Hahaha

I don't know why i tortured myself so many times. But I watched the 2012 NFC Championship game over and over for months. As much as I feel we needed a defense to win. If we didn't make those mistakes on Offense we would have won. Yet I kept watching it hoping those plays would change! Hahaha

Yea.... never had the stomach to watch again, especially with all the showboating we started doing on defense.