Hilarious Manziel Lawsuit

PriMeTiiMe

http://deadspin.com/...-bat-1580596256

Manziel told me if I don't want him because his ***** is small, when he gets drafted by the NFL he will get a ***** enlargement and he'll be Long John Silvers.

Johnny Manziel refers to his ***** as his Vienna Sausage and told me good things come from small packages.

Johnny Manziel said he Skyes [sic] with Judereon Clowney [sic] in South Carolina, and Clowney sent Manziel a Pic of is ***** which was 9 inches, and Manziel showed it to me on Skype and asked me if I could handle that monster.

Manziel sent me a homemade video of himself at Walt Disney World on "It's a Small World" ride in the Magic Kingdom, and while the song is on, he puts the camera down and unbuttons his pants, pulls his ***** out and jingles his ***** to the music.
Edited by PriMeTiiMe

Awful Announcing ‏ @ awfulannouncing 10s

I’ll never look at It’s A Small World the same way again.

Ben Axelrod ‏ @ BenAxelrod 4m

The craziest thing about the fake Manziel lawsuit? Somebody thought of all that. Like, it was sitting in their head.

Zac Jackson ‏ @ FSOhioZJackson 11m

Johnny does not harass like a backup.

Ry Farmer ‏ @ RyInCBus 10m

"Forget football. We all need to ask Johnny 7,345 questions about this fake lawsuit!" -Sportswriters

Joe Reedy ‏ @ joereedy 13m

If Johnny had any sense of humor he would dress up as mustard for the hot dog race during the next Indians homestand

realcavsfans.com ‏ @ realcavsfans 14m

I can see the presser now "It's not about height, its about heart. It's not about length, its about girth".

Anthony Lima ‏ @ AnthonyLimaFAN 15m

On the bright side, Manziel may have to turn over cell phone records, which could once and for all validate the "wreck this league" story

sportsyelling. ‏ @ sportsyelling 18m

IS SEEING A SMALL ***** SOMETHING WE CAN SUE OVER, AS WELL? IF SO, MANY WOMEN ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY VERY RICH.

Anthony Lima ‏ @ AnthonyLimaFAN 20m

Dr. Ruth would have been the better, more hilarious visual, but we gotta remember Manziel is young.

realcavsfans.com ‏ @ realcavsfans 22m

I was going to grill hot dogs this afternoon but for some reason I lost my appetite for them.

Awful Announcing ‏ @ awfulannouncing 2m

IMPORTANT: How do we now explain hot dogs to our children?

yeah, I some have a sense of humor, some don't. That's very noticed on this site.

If you knew be better you'd know that I have a great sense of humor.

Listen man, I apologize if I'm coming off self righteous and certainly have no desire to offend or judge you. I have two daughters, 15 & 12, that have become great Falcon fans and often ask about this blog they see me on from time to time; I occasionally call them in to read some topics to further their knowledge and interest.

I'll admit, I'm a bit old fashion when it comes to being a gentleman and treating women and children with respect and dignity; chivalry is not dead with me! But, that's my problem, and it's my job as a dad to protect them and guide them, and it's not your responsibility to watch your words on a sports blog dominated by over-testeroned men! I was just making a suggestion that it would be great if there was a line we could all agree to never cross...I know, impossible!

Have a great day!

If you knew be better you'd know that I have a great sense of humor.

Listen man, I apologize if I'm coming off self righteous and certainly have no desire to offend or judge you. I have two daughters, 15 & 12, that have become great Falcon fans and often ask about this blog they see me on from time to time; I occasionally call them in to read some topics to further their knowledge and interest.

I'll admit, I'm a bit old fashion when it comes to being a gentleman and treating women and children with respect and dignity; chivalry is not dead with me! But, that's my problem, and it's my job as a dad to protect them and guide them, and it's not your responsibility to watch your words on a sports blog dominated by over-testeroned men! I was just making a suggestion that it would be great if there was a line we could all agree to never cross...I know, impossible!

Have a great day!

all I said was I hope that they would laugh as well. No harm done at all. I'm sure your issue is more with the OP than with me so I'm not as concerned. I understand where you're coming from and I also understand that youth are seeing worse than what's in this thread everywhere else so that's where the biggest problem lies. As parents we can only do so much to censor what our kids see but we can't control everything. It's all good though. No respect lost. At least you're not judgemental like the MikeKennHOF guy.

I can assure you that I'm not an insincere person, I just like to joke around with certain things and this was one of those things