Uh Oh Duck Dynasty Tackles Sin Again

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's all theft....I earn it...you take it......what else could it be ?

I guess the Founding Fathers supported "theft":

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

Well.....a tax revolt is probably in our future.

There are millions not paying their taxes like they should....one good thing about Govt incompetence

So in whining about taxes, you argue that MORE people should be paying higher tax rates. Could you at least make an effort at consistency? I recognize that you probably lack the cognitive abilities to make a coherent argument, but an effort would at least be appreciated.

I guess the Founding Fathers supported "theft":

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

So in whining about taxes, you argue that MORE people should be paying higher tax rates. Could you at least make an effort at consistency? I recognize that you probably lack the cognitive abilities to make a coherent argument, but an effort would at least be appreciated.

Like I said.....I root for the individual.....I don't root for the Govt...when I hear about Wesley Snipes....I feel for him.

I guess some people hear about Wesley Snipes and think..."you go Government.....get that money".......I'm just not one of those people.

Like I said.....I root for the individual.....I don't root for the Govt...when I hear about Wesley Snipes....I feel for him.

I guess some people hear about Wesley Snipes and think..."you go Government.....get that money".......I'm just not one of those people.

So you think that the Founding Fathers were "human debris" that had no concern with "the individual", while you simultaneously whine about how not enough people are paying taxes.

Like I said, at least an effort at a coherent argument would be appreciated. But I don't think you have the mental capabilities to even realize how incoherent and inconsistent your posts are.

So you think that the Founding Fathers were "human debris" that had no concern with "the individual", while you simultaneously whine about how not enough people are paying taxes.

Like I said, at least an effort at a coherent argument would be appreciated. But I don't think you have the mental capabilities to even realize how incoherent and inconsistent your posts are.

Give it a rest......I said every human being is a divine creation.....there is no human debris.....just hyperbole not to be taken literally.

But I should get a pass....we're talkin about politicians....I never said not enough people are paying taxes.....I said,I root for the individual......if He gets away with not paying......more power to him/her.

Give it a rest......I said every human being is a divine creation.....there is no human debris.....just hyperbole not to be taken literally.

But I should get a pass....we're talkin about politicians....I never said not enough people are paying taxes.....I said,I root for the individual......if He gets away with not paying......more power to him/her.

You said:

Well.....a tax revolt is probably in our future.

There are millions not paying their taxes like they should....one good thing about Govt incompetence

A tax revolt against those millions not paying their taxes because they don't want to pay any taxes at all. You literally contradicted yourself in the same exact post.

Plus, you called the Founding Fathers "human debris" while now saying you didn't call anyone human debris. Seems like you just admitted that all of your posts are just a bunch of hyperbolic nonsense that people should not take seriously.

IOW, you just admitted that you're nothing but a know-nothing loudmouth troll spouting nonsense that even you don't believe.

You said:

A tax revolt against those millions not paying their taxes because they don't want to pay any taxes at all. You literally contradicted yourself in the same exact post.

Plus, you called the Founding Fathers "human debris" while now saying you didn't call anyone human debris. Seems like you just admitted that all of your posts are just a bunch of hyperbolic nonsense that people should not take seriously.

IOW, you just admitted that you're nothing but a know-nothing loudmouth troll spouting nonsense that even you don't believe.

Dude....give it a rest.....did you vote for Obama ? Quit beating yourself up over it.

Dude....give it a rest.....did you vote for Obama ? Quit beating yourself up over it.

I'm just responding to your posts. Don't blame me if you're too cognitively impaired to make coherent points.

So which is it? Are you too hopelessly moronic to make coherent posts or are you just some loudmouth know-nothing troll spouting nonsense even you don't believe?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm just responding to your posts. Don't blame me if you're too cognitively impaired to make coherent points.

So which is it? Are you too hopelessly moronic to make coherent posts or are you just some loudmouth know-nothing troll spouting nonsense even you don't believe?

Inquiring minds want to know.

15,000 posts and you master the smarmy......long time posters are smarm masters.

I think you deserve a reward

Dude.....you're probably one of those people rooting for the Government.....hoping they get every penny they can pull out of Wesley Snipes.

If it makes you happy to root for the Govt.....go with it If it makes you happy

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.....LOL

WTF are you talking about? You seem to get a stiffy over Wesley Snipes for some odd reason.

You called all taxation 'theft" and called politicians "pieces of human debris".

I pointed out that you are including the Founding Fathers in that claim, because they created the original Constitution to allow for taxation.

Then you rant about Wesley Snipes.

Just answer my question - are you too idiotic to make coherent posts or are you just some loudmouth troll spouting stuff even you don't believe? That will let me know whether I should keep making fun of your moronic posts or simply put you on ignore.