A Little Of Everything Feat Fibonacci

So the draft is over and now all we have is "Johnny Football" and Michael Sam talk. Lets pump the breaks a little and remember TC is almost here. Each year a couple of our faithfuls head to the Branch to check out our team. The most renowned faithful being Fibonacci. Fib I look forward to your awesome photos and write ups once again. However, I have a request. Please get as much information about Mass, Worrilow, and our FS issue. I feel Mass and Worr will have break out seasons from our upgraded line and I really want to know who is earning more reps at FS. Oh yeah who is our projected KR and PR from TC?thanks.

Edited by BleedBlackandRed4Eva

Guest fibonacci

Thank you. I really look forward to doing it again.

1. I don't know if anyone has really looked into what I was right and wrong on. And believe it or not (and not trying to give myself a big head), but everything has been right or very close to it. I thought Dominque Davis was going to make me eat crow, but last year proved I was just right about the boy when he played a real game and he took advantage of 2nd/3rd stringer teams.

2. I am told that I will be getting a press pass. Which I am really hoping for. really really want it. then on rainy days I can go inside and still do it. And also I can go to the other side of the field and observe other things.

- only down side is it will kill getting autographs. (So I am not taking in any request to getting people autographs. I've already turned down over 10 people who asked me in private message. If I do end up finding out I can, I will let you guys/girls know.)

3. Tell me who you want me to focus on. That is the one thing that matters most to me, is keeping y'all intertained. Plus I like giving as much as I can, so y'all feel like y'all are there.

4. I will doing a double thread. (sorry Banker Bird). But I will do one here and one in pure football. only reason is so it does not get covered up here with other threads. So if you don't find my thread easy, just go to pure football and read, and if there is something you want to discuss, then I will have a link to the thread in TATF so you can bump it and discuss.

5. When it gets closer I will start a thread asking who y'all want me to look at. I'll also have a poll. Just so I can see who is the most important to look at. I know not everyone comments on who they want me to observe.

lastly your thread title scared the crap out of me. I really thought someone was starting a thread to smack talk. LOL. again thanks. :D

Guest fibonacci

Hey Mash,

Any word on the public TC days yet?........ You do a great job man and good luck with the press pass as you truly deserve it...............

I asked Jay Adams the other day on his twitter and some other writers I know. But so far no one knows anything.

But some time in July/August.

1. I don't know if anyone has really looked into what I was right and wrong on. And believe it or not (and not trying to give myself a big head), but everything has been right or very close to it. I thought Dominque Davis was going to make me eat crow, but last year proved I was just right about the boy when he played a real game and he took advantage of 2nd/3rd stringer teams.

2. I am told that I will be getting a press pass. Which I am really hoping for. really really want it. then on rainy days I can go inside and still do it. And also I can go to the other side of the field and observe other things.

- only down side is it will kill getting autographs. (So I am not taking in any request to getting people autographs. I've already turned down over 10 people who asked me in private message. If I do end up finding out I can, I will let you guys/girls know.)

3. Tell me who you want me to focus on. That is the one thing that matters most to me, is keeping y'all intertained. Plus I like giving as much as I can, so y'all feel like y'all are there.

4. I will doing a double thread. (sorry Banker Bird). But I will do one here and one in pure football. only reason is so it does not get covered up here with other threads. So if you don't find my thread easy, just go to pure football and read, and if there is something you want to discuss, then I will have a link to the thread in TATF so you can bump it and discuss.

5. When it gets closer I will start a thread asking who y'all want me to look at. I'll also have a poll. Just so I can see who is the most important to look at. I know not everyone comments on who they want me to observe.

lastly your thread title scared the crap out of me. I really thought someone was starting a thread to smack talk. LOL. again thanks. :D

1. Who is taking first team snaps at right end? And how does Hageman look, good enough to compete for it?

2. Who is taking snaps at 1st team FS and how does Southward look competing for it?

3. What does our 1st team LBer alignment look like? Who stands out among the rookies?

4. Is Allen competing for Nickel and how does he look?

5. How does our new OL look? Is Baker fully healthy and standing his ground? Has Holmes gotten in shape? Are Konz and Johnson looking like they are improving? Does Gabe Carimi look like a decent addition? Etc...

That's in priority order. I put the OL last because I'm more interested in seeing how the individual battles look right now. I feel fairly confident about who will start on the OL. I am not as sure about the players earning the other positions I mentioned. I expect Babs to start at right end, but I am not ready to count Hageman out.

lastly your thread title scared the crap out of me. I really thought someone was starting a thread to smack talk. LOL. again thanks. biggrin.png

You should have Banker pin it.

I hope to see you there. I'm a die hard Falcon fan but most of my work is done here in the Mile High City. I get assigned to the Falcons a few weeks of training camp. Good to know there is another blogger here. Much respect.

Guest fibonacci

I hope to see you there. I'm a die hard Falcon fan but most of my work is done here in the Mile High City. I get assigned to the Falcons a few weeks of training camp. Good to know there is another blogger here. Much respect.

hit me up when you go

Guest fibonacci

Fibo you friggin weirdo quit sending me pictures of your junk.

I'll be sending you something special tonight. ;)

I asked Jay Adams the other day on his twitter and some other writers I know. But so far no one knows anything.

I read somewhere that they announced public TC days on June 20th.....so I'd expect to know in about a month. I've said the last few years I was gonna try to get over there and haven't made it. I'm seriously considering pulling my camper to one of the nearby state parks and setting up camp so I can spend a few days at TC. Dang long drive for me to just come for one practice

Guest fibonacci

I read somewhere that they announced public TC days on June 20th.....so I'd expect to know in about a month. I've said the last few years I was gonna try to get over there and haven't made it. I'm seriously considering pulling my camper to one of the nearby state parks and setting up camp so I can spend a few days at TC. Dang long drive for me to just come for one practice

just crash at my house. Once it gets closer, hit me up in chat

Keep us posted.... Last year was a wash for me due to health problems but am looking forward to this year with my grand son again........ Thanks.....

1. Who is taking first team snaps at right end? And how does Hageman look, good enough to compete for it?

2. Who is taking snaps at 1st team FS and how does Southward look competing for it?

3. What does our 1st team LBer alignment look like? Who stands out among the rookies?

4. Is Allen competing for Nickel and how does he look?

5. How does our new OL look? Is Baker fully healthy and standing his ground? Has Holmes gotten in shape? Are Konz and Johnson looking like they are improving? Does Gabe Carimi look like a decent addition? Etc...

That's in priority order. I put the OL last because I'm more interested in seeing how the individual battles look right now. I feel fairly confident about who will start on the OL. I am not as sure about the players earning the other positions I mentioned. I expect Babs to start at right end, but I am not ready to count Hageman out.

That about sums up what I would love to see. Looking forward to seeing your analysis Fibonacci. I had intended to go to TC to watch & get some sigs on my new Falcons Football but got too much going on with work & the Nationals this year.

Edited by GTJeff1975