Future Pro Bowler?...

BayouBengalz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Man I just had in another thread about journalist/reporters being Homers. and you got people of opposing teams basically saying Prince won't be anything and he is a no body. Then you got this OP show off his homer thread. LOL.

hopefully the old sports for the saints agree this is straight being a homer.

Guest fibonacci

Oh, by the way. Sycola. What are you thinking of eating today? I am thinking of doing a drive by on taco bell and having their breakfast. I'll give y'all an update later. :D

Pro bowl is popularity.. the better a player is the more popular he becomes.. in some rare cases though, a guy can be great and not popular and struggle to make the pro bowl. Last season it was David. Most of the OLBer spots seem to go to 3-4 pass rushers.

I'm glad that my qb has made it twice in three years though.

Guest fibonacci

Can't wait

sorry,I missed it. I was running late to taking my mom to have an mri done.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try it.

Guess now I'll have to think about lunch. I'm thinking of making a sandwich. Like the loaf cut in half (subway style type deal). Then lettuce, banana peppers, Italian dressing from olive garden, a lot of different meats, pickles, salt pepper, then a side of Doritos (got to have them). Then maybe sunkist to drank.

What about you?

Guest fibonacci

Pro bowl is popularity.. the better a

didn't read. You know you should be talking about food. Duh

sorry,I missed it. I was running late to taking my mom to have an mri done.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try it.

Guess now I'll have to think about lunch. I'm thinking of making a sandwich. Like the loaf cut in half (subway style type deal). Then lettuce, banana peppers, Italian dressing from olive garden, a lot of different meats, pickles, salt pepper, then a side of Doritos (got to have them). Then maybe sunkist to drank.

What about you?

I don't know. I've got a days worth of yard work to do today. I'll probably break off for a bologna sandwich.

Guest fibonacci

I don't know. I've got a days worth of yard work to do today. I'll probably break off for a bologna sandwich.

i did all mine yesterday. I got some weeds. I need to lay down some weed and feed i guess. But I'm tired of putting that down.

Is it ok to trim the bushes in the summer?

Man I just had in another thread about journalist/reporters being Homers. and you got people of opposing teams basically saying Prince won't be anything and he is a no body. Then you got this OP show off his homer thread. LOL.

I would never say a guy who hasn't even been to training camp will be a nobody, but your point is irrelevant in this case

Prince Shembo is a guy who hasn't even seen training camp yet. Akiem Hicks is going into his third year (the time when most DL make their biggest jump) after having 60 tackles and 4.5 sacks last year as a 3-4 DE. We have tape and analysis on Hicks

I have been been talking up Hicks since I saw him as a rookie in training camp...the guy is a beast who needed to work on his technique and from all reports he has

I would never say a guy who hasn't even been to training camp will be a nobody, but your point is irrelevant in this case

Prince Shembo is a guy who hasn't even seen training camp yet. Akiem Hicks is going into his third year (the time when most DL make their biggest jump) after having 60 tackles and 4.5 sacks last year as a 3-4 DE. We have tape and analysis on Hicks

I have been been talking up Hicks since I saw him as a rookie in training camp...the guy is a beast who needed to work on his technique and from all reports he has

I actually remember you and i talking about him. Good luck to him. I hope he sucks though.

I actually remember you and i talking about him. Good luck to him. I hope he sucks though.

I don't blame you biggrin.png

I remember being less than enthusiastic about the draft because we didn't have a first or second. When we got Hicks in the third, I was like Akiem who?

Then they showed the Saints draft room and the front office was acting like they had just won the lottery and got pissed because I felt like we drafted a guy in the third that we could have gotten much later.

When I saw the guy in the preseason games, I started to understand. He was obviously raw and the game was a bit fast for him, but he is very quick for a man his size and very powerful

dtcommonstreamsStreamServer1_zps2d28ff46.jpg

How's this being a homer? I stated my opinion that he has the potential to breakout this season, he's not just some average talent he was one of the better run stopping DE/DT's in the NFL last year or did you even bother reading the article before spewing stupid **** in the comments section...Look I know your on a roll with trying to piss people off but don't even look my way, cause I won't pay your ******** *** any attention, this will be the one and only reply you get from me.

I count at least 4 to 5 guys who are going to be hard to beat out for the pro bowl spot at DT.

Suh

McCoy

Of course

Star

Kevin Williams

Hatcher

True that, all those guys have supreme talent, but Star? Was he better than Hicks last year? Honest question cause I don't know lol. I know he has massive potential but I feel like hhe's more of an enigma than hicks at this point.

True that, all those guys have supreme talent, but Star? Was he better than Hicks last year? Honest question cause I don't know lol. I know he has massive potential but I feel like hhe's more of an enigma than hicks at this point.

Star has to work on the other aspects of his game. He is stellar against the run though, and holding up double teams. If he works on his pass rush ability, which I suspect he can/will. Then he can be a name you see on the pro bowl roster year in and year out.

Guest fibonacci

How's this being a homer? I stated my opinion that he has the potential to breakout this season, he's not just some average talent he was one of the better run stopping DE/DT's in the NFL last year or did you even bother reading the article before spewing stupid **** in the comments section...Look I know your on a roll with trying to piss people off but don't even look my way, cause I won't pay your ******** *** any attention, this will be the one and only reply you get from me.

Flabber gasted. the only ones to comment back to me is saint fans. Shocker.

flabbergasted.jpg