I Certainly Won't Miss This In 2014

CTann

It happens at 1:46-1:53

You will know what I'm talking about.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Highlights-Falcons-vs-Rams/99d66444-2d6d-44de-b20e-7478425a1a9e

Goodness gracious even though we saw that from DeCoud all of last year, watching it again makes it seem at least 5 times worse. I seriously have never understood and will never understand why he shys away from sooooo many tackles. It was Sam Bradford for goodness sakes, even I would've attempted to lay the wood on that play. Bosher tackles better than him, seriously.

Whether you like or dislike Southward or Lowery or any of our other question mark safeties, there is NO WAY that our tackling from the FS position doesn't improve in 2014.

Yeah okay so maybe "this doesn't deserve it's own thread," but it's the offseason so what else are we going to discuss? Why AJ Green and Brandon Marshall combined are vastly inferior to Drew Davis?

Feel free to mention any certain area(s) of the team that you will miss or not miss in 2014.

Edited by CTann

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad he is gone. Bradford literally runs right past him. Decoud gotta light him up in that situation and it wasn't like Sam was giving himself up looking to slide

Exactly. Where's the Jaguars fan gif lol? His reaction is how I felt about every DeCoud 'highlight.'

JZwdsQd.gif

Haha I will never understand that one either. At the time I was pissed at that crap. Looking at it now it's hilarious and knowing that he isn't a Falcon anymore is a relief. Knowing that he's a Panther is a bonus of relief.

Haha I will never understand that one either. At the time I was pissed at that crap. Looking at it now it's hilarious and knowing that he isn't a Falcon anymore is a relief. Knowing that he's a Panther is a bonus of relief.

LOL!! Yeah and the Panthers fans have the cahones to come on here and say that he's going to be a stud behind their front 7....You can't fix what is happening in that GIF with a front 7...

how you get that lost, when you're following somebody, makes my brain hurt. lets just say im really looking forward to playing the panties this year.

LOL!! Yeah and the Panthers fans have the cahones to come on here and say that he's going to be a stud behind their front 7....You can't fix what is happening in that GIF with a front 7...

I will admit that I think the real DeCoud will be masked some by Carolina's front 7 because it legitimately is one of the strongest front 7's in the NFL. What I mean by that is that he probably won't have as many tackle attempts because their front 7 does rack in a lot of tackles.

However, if a ballcarrier slips by the front 7 and it's up to DeCoud to make the play then you can mark that one down as a touchdown! biggrin.png laugh.png

We got rid of Decoud because he was a puzzy. Simple as that. End thread. I forgot about him until he is brought up on the boards with the likes of Abe, etc... Decoud can be a girl for the Panties now. See ya!

Lol yeah but still, c'mon man don't ruin the fun! sad.png

It's not all about DeCoud, name anything or anyone you won't miss in 2014! So far nobody else has mentioned anyone/anything other than #28 lol.

I won't miss one defender single handedly owning a double team of our RG and RT and slamming Ryan after 2.5 seconds, personally.

That and the defensive line pushing our offensive line backwards into our own backfield on a run play.

I'm very happy that my TV made it through the last couple of years of Decoud. So glad I didn't throw something all those times I was yelling at Decoud.

The thing with Decoud is he used to lay people out in college and his first year or two here. I seriously think injuries from hitting people like that made him hold back the last few years. His biggest problem is he doesn't take the right angles to get to the ball carrier and can so easily be juked. He just isn't capable of doing those things better.

Did anybody notice Lamar Holmes in the very first play? That was a good play and we scored, but Holmes couldn't find the guy to block.

I'm very happy that my TV made it through the last couple of years of Decoud. So glad I didn't throw something all those times I was yelling at Decoud.

The thing with Decoud is he used to lay people out in college and his first year or two here. I seriously think injuries from hitting people like that made him hold back the last few years. His biggest problem is he doesn't take the right angles to get to the ball carrier and can so easily be juked. He just isn't capable of doing those things better.

Did anybody notice Lamar Holmes in the very first play? That was a good play and we scored, but Holmes couldn't find the guy to block.

I didn't notice Holmes until you mentioned him. He just stopped running and then started slowly moving his feet again. That's something that he and anyone else needs to be coached on is finding his man and running to him and keeping him occupied.