Who's Beefin In Rival Central?

SaintsFanInLA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, there are several standing beefs in here. I don't know who exactly is beefin with whom but based on some of the exchanges is obvious that there is no love lost.

So who are the posters currently going at it and why?

Them's fightin' words...

j/k :)

Maybe we can start a beef because I think Spaceballs was better than History of the World.

Studies show that people who think the way you do also believe that Jar Jar Binks was better than Chewbacca...

Young Frankenstein is better than both of them

young-frankenstein.jpg

Edited by Hopeless

lol internet drama is so dumb, there is one guy here that wants to beef with me. unfortunaley for him i dont take him very seriously.

Lil' Lord Fauntleroy claiming to take the high road..........Funny stuff! I needed a good laugh this fine afternoon.laugh.pnglaugh.png

Guest fibonacci

I just don't care for people who wish mass death on rival fans. smack talking about football is fine. talking about fighting is stupid and ignored. but going and saying that Katrina should have stayed a CAT 5 or blowing up the saints stadium and wanting to kill the women and children is something I'm going to call you out on.

As for atlient the guy loves coming after me "only" when someone else has. So yeah, I called him out. and yes he is already running off to under his bed sheets. Come on man if you don't like me fine. but don't just come out every single time someone else dislikes me. you're like that skinny little guy who stands behind the gang members and after the gang beat someone, you come in and take one last shot and think your awesome.

as for me and moore I think it is squashed. He knows where I stand and I know where he stands.

Apparently, there are several standing beefs in here. I don't know who exactly is beefin with whom but based on some of the exchanges is obvious that there is no love lost.

So who are the posters currently going at it and why?

Why the **** do you care? Seriously...