What Aspect Of Our Team Do You Really Hope To Focus On This Upcoming Season?

For me it's the offense. I'd like to see us remain aggressive for the entire game. Turning it on and off has bothered me in the past. It'd be nice to see us keep the pedal to the floor no matter what the score is. When there's less than a quarter left and we have more than a two score lead, that's when you can eat clock. Any thoughts?

DEFENSE. I know what Matt can do when he has time and he'll certainly get it this year. He'll tear a defense up and rip em to shreds, I wish they would just give him the keys already you know? No huddle, hurry up, etc. The guy excels in that.

Edited by Top Flight

If you listen to the insinuation, it would seem like Smitty and Co. were coaching around deficiencies in talent. Anybody buy that or was it just the overall philosophy needs tweaking?

I mean I know we were short on talent too. IJS

Edited by ol'_dirty2

If you listen to the insinuation, it would seem like Smitty and Co. were coaching around deficiencies in talent. Anybody buy that or was it just the overall philosophy needs tweaking?

Certainly couldn't run because our Oline had zero push. They definitely tried to scheme around it but that only made things worse for Matt because teams knew what was up. They'd just be in kill Ryan mode all game knowing we couldn't run if we wanted to.

Falcons need to focus on SCORING or trying to score every time they have the **** ball. Not wringing their hands trying to run out the **** clock with 20 mins left in the game...I.E. stop playing like scared little ******! Play to win the **** game,not to avoid losing it!

I want to see the O line protect better. That's the penultimate aspect I'll focus on.

Because I'm selfish, The primary aspect I'll focus on is Hester's returns. I've hated the new kickoffs since they moved the ball, but Hester can run it back from a foot off the endzone. At least there's an option for excitement now because other teams know what he's capable of.

We gotta run this time around and hard. Matt doesn't need to throw 40 Td's and win a stat race with other qb's in this league. If our offensive line is back up to par and

very strong.....we can run and catch any defense off guard in this league. Wear them down on defense and keep our d fresh and ready for anything. I love the pass

game, but it can only be better with breakout run's.