Obama Visits Little Leaguers, Still Throws Like A Fag

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ve already tried to tell these iibtards that Obama throws like an interior decorator but they don't want to hear it.

I'm just concerned that this somehow slipped through the vetting process. I feel like Fox News kept me pretty well-informed as to Obama's questionable citizenship, association with anti-American preachers, and his palling around with terrorists. But the fact that he throws like a fag was COMPLETELY overlooked.

I'm just concerned that this somehow slipped through the vetting process. I feel like Fox News kept me pretty well-informed as to Obama's questionable citizenship, association with anti-American preachers, and his palling around with terrorists. But the fact that he throws like a fag was COMPLETELY overlooked.

I tried to be delicate with the issue......thats why I use the word "interior decorator".

Goes over so much nicer in pleasant conversation.

Why? Because it's offensive?

Because I have too many friends who've had that word used hurtfully against them, sometimes while being physically hurt at the same time. Because using it in this manner doesn't make the word less hurtful; it just perpetuates negativity towards homosexuals, even when it isn't used directly against a gay man. Because words have power, and that word has been used for a long time to isolate, marginalize, and injure people. Because it turns out gay people can read, and when they read that word used to demonstrate a negative, it reinforces all the negatives directed towards them.

Think about what it's saying, and what you said: "Only when it's directed towards somebody in an offensive way IMO." He throws like a f**. Like a what? A man who is actually less than a man because he doesn't meet expectations about masculinity? Like a homosexual? It IS being used in an offensive way, and just like bullets, words can hurt even when not "directed" at someone. Sometimes they hit unintended targets.

I get that this is supposed to be lighthearted, and knowing Ironballs, he doesn't mean anything hateful. I still wish people would stop using it. I realize I'm probably in the minority on that one.

Edited by The Monarch

Because I have too many friends who've had that word used hurtfully against them, sometimes while being physically hurt at the same time. Because using it in this manner doesn't make the word less hurtful; it just perpetuate negativity towards homosexuals, even when it isn't used directly against a gay man. Because words have power, and that word has been used for a long time to isolate, marginalize, and injure people. Because it turns out gay people can read, and when they read that word used to demonstrate a negative, it reinforces all the negatives directed towards them.

Think about what it's saying, and what you said: "Only when it's directed towards somebody in an offensive way IMO." He throws like a f**. Like a what? A man who is actually less than a man because he doesn't meet expectations about masculinity? Like a homosexual? It IS being used in an offensive way, and just like bullets, words can hurt even when not "directed" at someone. Sometimes they hit unintended targets.

I get that this is supposed to be lighthearted, and knowing Ironballs, he doesn't mean anything hateful. I still wish people would stop using it. I realize I'm probably in the minority on that one.

I agree .....Obama throws like a male hairstylist.

Because I have too many friends who've had that word used hurtfully against them, sometimes while being physically hurt at the same time. Because using it in this manner doesn't make the word less hurtful; it just perpetuate negativity towards homosexuals, even when it isn't used directly against a gay man. Because words have power, and that word has been used for a long time to isolate, marginalize, and injure people. Because it turns out gay people can read, and when they read that word used to demonstrate a negative, it reinforces all the negatives directed towards them.

When sometime uses the N, F, or R word it says more about them then the intended target.

Personally I think it's just tacky.

it's only now...after seeing how Obama throws a ball...does black America realize they were duped by white corporate America into voting him in

ph34r.png

And...as my Dad says "People are down on what they're not up on"

I'm willing to bet most homophobes have never been around them, or if they have, they didn't really know them. At the risk of causing some pos's vaginer from exploding with my upcoming 'general' statement, I say that as a group, gays are the most considerate, ambitious, intelligent and humorous people I've ever known.

I'll go even further with my generalization, just in case there's a vaginer left intact...gay men are the above. The Lesbians I've associated with and they are many, don't have a sense of humor for shite :D and they're not nearly as considerate.

Say whatever you wish, but save the "bu bu but you can't say that about ALL gay people" for someone who thinks generalizations are as evil as you ;)