Cover32's Top 10 Qbs In 2014.

Big Bubba

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cover32.com/2014/05/19/top-10-in-2014-the-best-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl-today/

10. Big Ben

9. Rivers

8. Cam

7.Kaep

6. Romo

5. Luck

4.Brees

3. Rodgers

2.Brady

1. Peyton

Good list. I would switch Brady and Brees though.

Switch Cam and Kap, then take Kap off the list entirely and replace him with Wilson.

Luck is too high. Sorry but he needs to actually prove he's the best just like everyone else and stop living off that pre-draft hype. Put him right after Cam and Wilson while bumping Rivers up to 5th.

Rodgers is still numero uno IMO.

Ryan should probably take Big Bens spot.

Honestly I think Brady is starting to fall off. Everyone blamed his young receivers and lack of weapons last year like he's the only QB in the league to experience that. I would've taken their RBs, o line, and receivers over ours last season.

You can't have a Randy Moss, Wes Welker, dominant 2TE set combo every year.

I agree with Kaep being on the list.

Fair is fair. We have mocked Ryan in the past because of all the weapons he has needed.

Kaep has even more weapons than even Ryan could dream of. All of those f'n weapons and he is still a one read and run qb playing behind the best Oline in the NFL.

It makes me envious. How the h3ll are some of these teams stacked with offensive weapons. And when Cam pulls back the curtain to see his weapons, and it's one of those freaking "Zonks" from lets make a deal.

Luck is probably too high. I would replace Kaep with Wilson.

Really not that bad. Lots of good qbs in the league. Cam's got to come off though

No, it's okay. Other than Wilson taking Kaep's place, no other qbs in the league really belong in the top 10, that wasn't mentioned in the top 10.

If they are gonna have Kap based on team success, Wilson deserves a spot. He has been more successful then Kap with similar stats. List is inconsistent.

Kaps offense is stacked as well, which no one ever seems to talk about. The best o line in football hands down and Frank Gore.

"Oh but we didn't have Crabtree for half the year!" - 49er fans everywhere

But you still had Boldin, VD, and Manningham... in what universe is that "no one to throw to"? Ginn couldn't even make their team and immediately became our 2nd best WR... that should say enough.

So that's a stacked line, receiving corps, and a great workhorse RB.

Personally, I don't think Manningham or Crabtree are all that.

My issue with the list is they basically say Kap has a really good win pct. Well Wilson's is even better. They point to Kap making the Superbowl, Wilson just won a Superbowl. Unless Kaps numbers blow Wilson's out the water there is no reason why they have Kap but not Wilson. I can kinda understand their reason why they have Luck high but even then, Wilson is more successful with similar numbers.

I'm sorry but that's a horrible list.

Luck is too high and Ryan is missing. I would probably take replace Kaep with Ryan and put Luck either behind Ryan or Cam.

Edited by NYG4

I'm sorry but that's a horrible list.

Luck is too high and Ryan is missing. I would probably take replace Kaep with Ryan and put Luck either behind Ryan or Cam.

lol this thread has officially back fired. i agree.. i'd rank ryan around 6 or 7 and cam around 7 or 8

lol this thread has officially back fired.

It's not my list. ;) Since everyone is discussing ranks and the list, in this thread, I'd say the thread worked perfectly fine.. since it's meant to draw conversation, whether it be in agreement or disagreement.