New Orleans Saints Did Something Very Classy!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10946496/new-orleans-saints-sign-paralyzed-former-tulane-player-devon-walker-contract

Saints Honor Tulane Paralyzed College Player

METAIRIE, La. -- Former Tulane safety Devon Walker was paralyzed from the neck down after a collision with a teammate during a 2012 football game against Tulsa. But it never stopped him from becoming the Green Wave's inspirational leader the past two seasons.

And it didn't stop Walker from realizing his dream of signing an NFL contract, either.

The New Orleans Saints surprised Walker by signing him to an official contract Saturday -- just hours before Walker realized another dream by graduating from college.

"To me, this is almost like one of my dreams come true," said Walker, a native of nearby Destrehan, Louisiana. "I've been a Saint since before I was walking. Just to be a part of this team, just to be around the players is more than I could have hoped."

The Saints have developed a close bond with the New Orleans-based Tulane football program in recent years, since former Saints receiver coach Curtis Johnson took over as the Green Wave head coach in 2011.

The team already had adopted Walker as part of its family; it just made it official on Saturday during a break between rookie minicamp practices.

Cool story about our rivals!!