So Td Wanted Shazier. Or Ford For Our Edge Rusher

How could you possibly say that?

He didnt fix offensive line. He's switching def. line to a 3-4 or 4-3 hybrid scheme i guess. Got way too many rbs. Way too many olbs. I loved the matthews pick, and liked the soliali pick up, but not sure about much else. I mean it appears tommy boy is trying but Im not 100% on board with everything he did. And given his past mistakes, im not just going to accept mediocre. Blank shouldnt either. Only time will tell....

He didnt fix offensive line. He's switching def. line to a 3-4 or 4-3 hybrid scheme i guess. Got way too many rbs. Way too many olbs. I loved the matthews pick, and liked the soliali pick up, but not sure about much else. I mean it appears tommy boy is trying but Im not 100% on board with everything he did. And given his past mistakes, im not just going to accept mediocre. Blank shouldnt either. Only time will tell....

1. Yes he did.

2. Why is that a bad thing?

3. Too many RBs? WTF? Drafted a playmaker.

4. Too many OLBs? You just said why we have so many LBs.

I honestly don't understand where some of you guys are coming from. lol

Too many RBs??? Did I miss something??????

1. Yes he did.

If we win about 5-6 games, you will. Ive bought into the tommy boy hype too many years in a row now. Ive learned my lesson.

Knox Bardeen reported this a day or two after the 1st round. Said we were interested in both and were looking at trading into the bottom of the 1st but they both jumped off the board much earlier than we would have liked and would have been too expensive. Believable.

1. Yes he did.

You are starting to rival BrandonDell with your homerism.

How would you have gone about fixing the offensive line?

Well, "the hive" mentality thinks tommy boy is doing a good job. Im a man of a different opinion.

I personally wouldn't say good but I also wouldn't say bad. He has screwed the proverbial pooch a bunch but I think he did a swell job this go round. Seems like the majority of respected analysts think the same way too. I get that you're weary about it all but that list of 4 things made very little sense in regards to looking bad.

To be honest, I actually think that having way too many RBs and OLBs on the roster right now is a good thing.

They all will be in competition for position spots that need to be solidified badly.

To be honest, I actually think that having way too many RBs and OLBs on the roster right now is a good thing.

They all will be in competition for position spots that need to be solidified badly.

We added a baller RB to go along with SJax and Quizz. We lost Snelling so the whole too many argument doesn't work.

The LBs are for the scheme change. We definitely need the competition there to help guarantee the transition works.

For some reason my sentiments about it made me a homer. This place is hilarious.

We added a baller RB to go along with SJax and Quizz. We lost Snelling so the whole too many argument doesn't work.

The LBs are for the scheme change. We definitely need the competition there to help guarantee the transition works.

For some reason my sentiments about it made me a homer. This place is hilarious.

Yep, it is so easy to be called a homer for saying just about anything on these boards nowadays.

I forgot about the extra RB spot that Snelling left. Do you think that the Falcons will carry 5 RBs again this season?

Josh Vaughn could be the odd man out if the Falcons decide to go with only 4 RBs.