Ja98 Is In Saints Rookie Minicamp

Tom Servo

I was positive we'd beat the crap out of the Saints week 1, but JA98 being there might change everything.

wink.pngtongue.pnglaugh.png

On an unrelated note, for real...

The Saints are gonna suck this season.

We're gonna Seahawks the **** out of your offense and show the league that it wasn't an anomaly.

Edited by Tom Servo

I was positive we'd beat the crap out of the Saints week 1, but JA98 being there might change everything.

wink.pngtongue.pnglaugh.png

On an unrelated note, for real...

The Saints are gonna suck this season.

We're gonna Seahawks the **** out of your offense and show the league that it wasn't an anomaly.

Your on a roll aren't you servo lol. But you can't honestly believe the **** that falls out of your mouth can you?

I love how a thread about an 8th overall pick going to a rival has 8 replies and a thread about a late round day 3 situational pass rusher (sam) has nearly 200. Smh just goes to show how awful j98 was in atlanta

Yea he was your version of Sedrick Ellis, a complete BUST. I doubt he makes the team, our D-line has good depth so he would truly need to impress in camp, he's merely a camp body imo.

Yea he was your version of Sedrick Ellis, a complete BUST. I doubt he makes the team, our D-line has good depth so he would truly need to impress in camp, he's merely a camp body imo.

more like Johnathan Sullivan for the Saints.

Ellis contributed a lot compared to that huge waste of money

more like Johnathan Sullivan for the Saints.

Ellis contributed a lot compared to that huge waste of money

True that, ellis was complete trash though, all he cared about was getting paid. After the Saints let him walk, he signed with the bears and was even on record saying he was motivated and had the Saints game circled on his calendar. Weeks later he retires, and I think he was only 27 or something. What a waste of talent, if you don't have the drive to succeed you'll get no where in the nfl.