Grimes Just Voted Top 100

freebird310

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are mad they were wrong to say he was gonna be a scrub...it's a well deserved honor though.

Well, he was a 30- or 31-year-old corner that relies on athleticism coming off of a torn Achilles....I don't remember anybody here saying he was going to be a scrub, just that he was clearly a big question mark for us going forwards.

**** of a CB.... I dont think ppl on here really thought he was bad... They was just mad because they knew he was gone... Dont have to knock a guy tho... **** of a CB tho..... Im cool with Tru.. cheaper and younger but u cant knock a guy like grimes... worked himself from the bottom to become one of the better CBs in the league.

I dont get caught up in the non sense on both sides...... Im just a Grimes fan when we are not playing the Dolphins... I do understand why we had to let him walk even tho i hoped we would resign him

Well, he was a 30- or 31-year-old corner that relies on athleticism coming off of a torn Achilles....I don't remember anybody here saying he was going to be a scrub, just that he was clearly a big question mark for us going forwards.

I remember...got into a few arguments...kept saying he was a corner with great coverage skills and didn't lean solely on his athleticism like people kept saying.

I remember...got into a few arguments...kept saying he was a corner with great coverage skills and didn't lean solely on his athleticism like people kept saying.

I remember people saying he kept himself out of the giants playoff game. I remember people hating the hold out and the franchise tag, especially after he got hurt. I remember lots of people trash-talking his wife. I don't remember anybody saying he wasn't good.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

I remember people saying he kept himself out of the giants playoff game. I remember people hating the hold out and the franchise tag, especially after he got hurt. I remember lots of people trash-talking his wife. I don't remember anybody saying he wasn't good.

That's cool...like I said, I'd argue how good Grimes was and the fact that losing his athleticism wasn't going to make him a bad CB. Heck, I remember arguing that he was a good CB here once he signed with Miami, because then 'he wasn't that good of a CB anyways...average'

I do. Too old. Too expensive. Won't have his athleticism after his achilles. Wrong on all fronts.

K