Shining Starr

Good to hear....

You know when our otherwise quiet and guarded coaching staff lets on about an individual, that someone is starting to impress. Recent AF headliner info after Day 3:

"It might come as a surprise, however, that the player stealing some of that spotlight is a seventh-rounder and the second-to-final selection of the 2014 NFL Draft. South Dakota linebacker

Tyler Starricon-article-link.gif, who the Falcons selected at No. 255 overall in last week's draft, stole a lot of attention during rookie minicamp this week for a few reasons. First, his long blonde locks coming out of the back of his helmet are hard to ignore. Beyond that, his motor doesn't stop. There is no half-speed in Starr, who saw ample time during the three-day minicamp working with what essentially is the first-team among rookies. Whether his hand was in the dirt or he was standing up, Starr showed impressive explosion off the ball and an amount of want-to. "Coming up from a small town, you're not handed anything and if you want something, you've got to be able to go out and get it. Taking a play off, going half speed, that's just not something we were taught," Starr said."

I've been saying it all along, Starr will end up being the best LB we drafted this year. He's a straight player, i wouldn't be surprised if he broke into the starting lineup by the end of the year.

Glad to see the Coaches agree with me and i'm not just delusional.