My Way Too Early 2015 Nfl Mock Draft

Way early as in, no telling where these guys actually go, I would just love to see them in Atlanta black.

1. Vic Beasley OLB (Clemson)- Judging by how the ton of backers we picked up this year pans out this may be a different pick. As of right now I think we go edge rusher, he's undersized, kind of like where Marcus Smith went this year, I think he will still be available on the tail end of the first round. Above average pass rusher....

2. Devante Parker WR (Louiville)- White still has some years in him, but it wouldn't hurt to add some threats on the outside. Parker is a legitimate Y receiver, great hands high points the ball well, but I love him best after the catch.

3. Kenny Williams RB (Texas Tech)- We still might need a bigger back in the backfield, even though I believe he is due to have a outstanding season this year with the revamp O-line and coaching staff, Jackson isn't going to be back there forever. Williams will provide a viable replacement down the road as our power back in our running back stable.

4. Nick O'leary TE (Florida St)- I think we are good at tight end honestly scheme wise, I did say scheme wise. We have Toilolo for the intermediate range work and redzone, picked up Jake Pederson as the H-back flex role. But in saying that, O'leary would provide a great compliment to Toilolo.

5. Malcolm Bunche OG/OC (UCLA)- In my opinion, Konz will continue to give us problems along the entire. Konz to me was just a missed pick. Bunche could help with that issue and also provide depth for both Asamoah and Blalock.

6. Leterrius Walton DT (Central Michigan)- Since we are going to a 3-4, will be in a 3-4, added depth at NT is necessary.

7. another D-lineman

I'm not sure it is ever too early to talk draft.

It also seems to me that if our DC is going to stay for a bit. That finding a good back up and eventual replacement for Sol may be something on our list.

Edited by Sobeit

I'm not sure it is ever too early to talk draft.

It also seems to me that if our DC is going to stay for a bit. That finding a good back up and eventual replacement for Sol may be something on our list.

I actually don't really mind talking about positions that might need help, and prospects that you might like, but I just see it as premature to try and predict the degree of those needs. This time last year, we all thought that LB would be a big priority. You just can't begin to predict the severity of the need, until the newbies hit the field.

I actually don't really mind talking about positions that might need help, and prospects that you might like, but I just see it as premature to try and predict the degree of those needs. This time last year, we all thought that LB would be a big priority. You just can't begin to predict the severity of the need, until the newbies hit the field.

I tend to agree with you it is also a bit premature to be deciding on 1st round selections. It is fun to speculate though, and I think we will need depth behind Sol at some point the only thing we currently have is a UDFA from Kentucky.

I tend to agree with you it is also a bit premature to be deciding on 1st round selections. It is fun to speculate though, and I think we will need depth behind Sol at some point the only thing we currently have is a UDFA from Kentucky.

Usually teams only really carry 2 true NTs when they have a 3-4, but I do agree.

If you mean linebacker as in passrusher then yes it was a big priority, why do you think they were still so desperate to move up even at 6 just to get one. If you ask me as far as priorities, a pass rusher was higher on there list even though they took Matthews. At the end of the day, the price was just to high.

If you mean linebacker as in passrusher then yes it was a big priority, why do you think they were still so desperate to move up even at 6 just to get one. If you ask me as far as priorities, a pass rusher was higher on there list even though they took Matthews. At the end of the day, the price was just to high.

Actually, I meant LB as in coverage LB, 4-3 OLB, and MLB. Both were areas that we were believed to be weak in, heading into the 2014 season, but it became a strength due to Worrilow and Bartu.

• 4 weeks later...

A WR in the second next year is what ive been hoping for. There are numerous pass rushers set to hit FA next summer. Address that with the money we would have gave spoon for an extension, had he panned out. Then target Funchess or Amari Cooper in the 1st and whatever position not addressed in 1st, address in 2nd. Our o-line is set for 3-4 years, barring a change at C. We got Matt and Julio. Added Freeman. Adding a game breaker at TE and WR (Roddy's eventual replacement) would do wonders for this offense both short-term and long-term.

• 1 month later...