James Stone Is The Falcons Starting C Imo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And still, nobody has provided a single factual rebuttal to my break down of Hawley

How about the statement that the 49ers were shocked that the Falcons got rid of McClure last year. Why would they say that? Because its pretty much saying, you are going to replace McClure with those pieces of trash you have on the team? Hawley is the replacement? They laugh at that. Stone is the only guy to save this Offensive Line.

How about the statement that the 49ers were shocked that the Falcons got rid of McClure last year. Why would they say that? Because its pretty much saying, you are going to replace McClure with those pieces of trash you have on the team? Hawley is the replacement? They laugh at that. Stone is the only guy to save this Offensive Line.

Not Matthews or Asamoah?

UDFA is a part of the draft year, so that is why I said he came out of this years draft. Let me guess, James Stone is not liked because he was a UDFA, but Joe Hawley is loved because he was a 4th round pick. Yeah Cameron Wake vs Jamaal Anderson..... Anderson must be better because he was a top ten first round pick. Everything makes PERFECT sense now.

Worrilow is arguably the most popular player on the MB, and he was a UDFA. If anything many UDFA are over-valued around here. PLenty have gotten props though. Grimes, Worrilow, Bartu, Antone Smith, Schraeder, D. Johnson, etc.

Worrilow is arguably the most popular player on the MB, and he was a UDFA. If anything many UDFA are over-valued around here. PLenty have gotten props though. Grimes, Worrilow, Bartu, Antone Smith, Schraeder, D. Johnson, etc.

I will take any of those UDFA guys over the trash TD has brought in through the draft or free agency. Grimes > Chevis Jackson, D. Franks, probably every corner TD has drafted besides Trufant. Worrilow > Weatherspoon, Dent or any other LB TD has drafted. A. Smith > other RB's this team has brought in. Schreader is TBD, D. Johnson TBD but I have more faith in those guys than the trash TD has actually drafted.

Hawley is balling? Where was that news report at? All I have heard from Hawley is that he is small, weak and little. Stone is a monster, strong and tough. Who would you rather have?

I was being sarcastic dude . I'm with you on Hawley. He's a backup at BEST . I hope someone snatches the job from him in training camp cause if not , we will be very weak inside ....

I am not sleeping with him, but unlike TD, I can spot talent and greatness at the O-line position. That is why Pioli was brought in, to bring in a REAL offensive and D-line group!

you honestly can't. IF Stone was a great center, he would have been drafted. period. He was mediocre as a pass protector and average as a run blocker. He's not very competent when it comes to calling protections either and doesn't have much experience doing so. Stone would be lucky to make a roster on ANY team in the NFL this year, let alone start.

you honestly can't. IF Stone was a great center, he would have been drafted. period. He was mediocre as a pass protector and average as a run blocker. He's not very competent when it comes to calling protections either and doesn't have much experience doing so. Stone would be lucky to make a roster on ANY team in the NFL this year, let alone start.

IF your boy Paul Worrilow was a great linebacker, he would have been drafted. Period.

What a TERRIBLE thread.

Sorry a fan's opinion is so terrible. I forgot Joe Hawley was the Center every team wanted when he hit free agency. I just can't imagine how all the teams passed up on him and let the Falcons get him for a 2 year MONSTER contract. We are truly blessed to have a guy playing Center that the fans adore. How cute.