Saints Announced Second-Round Pick Stanley Jean-Baptiste Has Signed

UG9

The New Orleans Saints announced second-round pick Stanley Jean-Baptiste has signed with the team.

Jean-Baptiste, a cornerback from Nebraska, was selected with the 58th overall pick in the NFL Draft.

The 6-foot-3, 218-pound Jean-Baptiste becomes the fourth draft pick to sign along with fifth-round picks safety Vinnie Sunseri and linebacker Ronald Powell and sixth-round pick offensive lineman Tavon Hooks.

First-round pick Brandin Cooks and fourth-round pick Khairi Fortt are the only remaining draft picks the Saints need to sign.

Spotrac projects Jean-Baptiste's four-year deal to be valued at approximately $3.57 million with a signing bonus of just less than $970,000. His cap hit for 2014 is projected to be $650,000.

Jean-Baptiste, who will wear No. 33, is currently participating in the Saints rookie minicamp at the team's facility.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/05/new_orleans_saints_announce_si_1.html#incart_river_default

I guess these guys are not worried about worker's comp or greedy owner or pi$$ed off Bress. dry.png

Edited by UniqueGroup9

Guest fibonacci

Once again, no one's deeming the workers comp bill as the saints downfall except for a select few falcons fans...

you know they don't have much say so, right? They were drafted.

Guest fibonacci

You know Tom Benson doesn't have say so. It's the state legislature doing this.

I'm just saying these boys will sign because they have to if they want to play. They can't say no basically and go to another team.

Get your cranky panties out of a bunch at me. I haven't been here for a while. And i come in to just state a fact. Sheesh

I'm just saying these boys will sign because they have to if they want to play. They can't say no basically and go to another team.

Get your cranky panties out of a bunch at me. I haven't been here for a while. And i come in to just state a fact. Sheesh

Cranky?

I was only telling you the truth.

Calm down, take a Xanax. Lol

I think he meant most draft picks get signed anyway so therefore no need to report each one that does

I know what he meant and really don't care. If he doesn't like it, move on to the next thread.