Coming Up On 92.9 At 3:40

Thanks for the heads up.

The reporter from Wisconsin they interviewed said Uhm at least 100 times.

He mentioned again that Southwards neck is fine.

He gives great interviews and is a really good smart kid. Very willing to learn and be coached.

He started playing football as a senior in high school. His step dad is a DLine coach in college.

Ran a 40 under 4.4 twice at his pro day. He did a 42" vertical, but would have been higher. The measuring device only went up that high.

He played quite a bit at CB and should be good in coverage as a safety. Should be able to cover slot guys very well.

Edited by JRid

Geez, that's like Calvin Johnson's combine numbers.

Man, I wonder if Southward had participated in the Combine what his projection would have been. I'm hoping this was a steal.

Al Davis' ghost would have possessed Reggie McKenzie and drafted him with the 5th pick if he would have competed at the combine.

Geez, that's like Calvin Johnson's combine numbers.

Man, I wonder if Southward had participated in the Combine what his projection would have been. I'm hoping this was a steal.

If he'd posted those numbers at the combine, all the people complaining about the pick because he was a "4th-6th round pick" would be bragging about the steal TD got in the 3rd.

Yeah, he definitely had some great numbers. I really hope he can turn into a great player for us.

I remember reading an article about his pro day before the draft and I think there were quite a few NFL teams there. The article mentioned everyone was impressed and I think that's why we had to take him in the 3rd instead of waiting until the 4th.

If he'd posted those numbers at the combine, all the people complaining about the pick because he was a "4th-6th round pick" would be bragging about the steal TD got in the 3rd.

I don't know, many posters on here would of still found a way to complain about the Southward pick for unknown and ridiculous reasons.

Thanks for the heads up.

The reporter from Wisconsin they interviewed said Uhm at least 100 times.

He mentioned again that Southwards neck is fine.

He gives great interviews and is a really good smart kid. Very willing to learn and be coached.

He started playing football as a senior in high school. His step dad is a DLine coach in college.

Ran a 40 under 4.4 twice at his pro day. He did a 42" vertical, but would have been higher. The measuring device only went up that high.

He played quite a bit at CB and should be good in coverage as a safety. Should be able to cover slot guys very well.

That's interesting to say the least.

My only concern is his lack of interceptions. Otherwise, I really like him

To be fair, DeCoud didn't have any INTs in college, and he racked them up, it was the only somewhat strong part of his game for a while. He really couldn't do anything else.