This Is How You Catch A Lob Pass In The Nfl

jb 3.0

Lol oh awesome. He caught a football. Never seen that before

So does this mean we'll no longer all get stiff watching JJ catch the over thrown ball during warmups in the end-zone? lol

But nice catch by Evans. Suddenly the NFCS has a number of impact receivers.

So does this mean we'll no longer all get stiff watching JJ catch the over thrown ball during warmups in the end-zone? lol

But nice catch by Evans. Suddenly the NFCS has a number of impact receivers.

completely different

julio-jones-gif.gif

He doesn't even have his helmet on, with nobody covering him. Still a sweet catch though. But then again, we didn't have to use 5 draft picks to get Evans.wink.png

this is how you catch jump balls

maxresdefault.jpg

On the playground maybe.tongue.png

He doesn't even have his helmet on, with nobody covering him. Still a sweet catch though. But then again, we didn't have to use 5 draft picks to get Evans.wink.png

On the playground maybe.tongue.png

evans is going to be a stud, i agree, im just having a little fun.

evans is going to be a stud, i agree, im just having a little fun.

I'm not taking anything away from Julio, I just think Evans is gonna be a lot better than V Jax, and he's about the best, most productive receiver we've ever had. Dude is slowing down though. If Lovie doesn't **** this up with the QB position, Evans should have some monster seasons ahead!

And this how you catch jumpballs

10308192_10203727216843214_1321401441260624851_n.jpg

tempRookies0517__229--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Apparently KB wowed everyone at the Panthers' camp. I wish we could get a pic of the play a lot of people are talking about.

David Newton from espn :

First-round draft pick Kelvin Benjamin went high into the air on Saturday to make a one-handed snag with two defenders draped all over him. The play by the Florida State wide receiver was so impressive that general manager Dave Gettleman bent over and grabbed his knees.

Then he stood and grabbed his heart.

Then he smiled.

Big.