Have All Of These Threads About Busts Been A Bust?

Guest King Jigsaw

I was just thinking the same thing, really. This board fixates on "busts" and nicknames. We really need some new content.

I'll tell you want causes the negativity and the hate. Its making questionable moves, and then trying to spin it, and sell it to the fans. Everyone loves to say how stupid the fans are or how much smarter our GM is than everyone else. But is he really? Was the one before him really that smart? I am of the opinion that they arent that smart. If you look at all the busts over the years, I can totally understand why someone would bring it up. And, if we have another 4 or 5 win season, get ready for even more negativity. I guess Im kinda stunned at how many fans are still supportive and have the sunshine/roses/bluesky mentality. Im full of pi## and vinegar. I want to win.

I'll tell you want causes the negativity and the hate. Its making questionable moves, and then trying to spin it, and sell it to the fans. Everyone loves to say how stupid the fans are or how much smarter our GM is than everyone else. But is he really? Was the one before him really that smart? I am of the opinion that they arent that smart. If you look at all the busts over the years, I can totally understand why someone would bring it up. And, if we have another 4 or 5 win season, get ready for even more negativity. I guess Im kinda stunned at how many fans are still supportive and have the sunshine/roses/bluesky mentality. Im full of pi## and vinegar. I want to win.

The tryout players are there NOW --suit up

Guest King Jigsaw

We've had one bad season under this regime. You know what happens when you abandon everything after one season? The Cleveland Browns. Continuity is a good thing.