Saints Rookie Mini Camp Pics

BayouBengalz

They haven't exactly blown Dallas out in Dallas.

Won yes but you should know NO ain't the same team playing away from the dome specially on prime time.

What difference does it make if they were blown out or not? Dallas isn't exactly world beaters either at home or away

Saints will have no problems stomping on the Cowgirls lol. They struggle on the road yes, but I wouldn't bank on it too much against that D in an indoor stadium. Also it's the Saints first primetime of the year, i'd be surprised if they lose this game.

Last year was the anomaly In the series in the fact that it was a stomping.

Series games have always been pretty close.

Even though I'm amused by the over confidence

Is there a reason why we shouldn't be confident? Dallas had a terrible D last season and pretty much neglected it this offseason, I don't think it'll be a blowout but I still think the Saints win by at least 10.

They haven't exactly blown Dallas out in Dallas.

Won yes but you should know NO ain't the same team playing away from the dome specially on prime time.

Most recent, **** maybe only, blow out in Dallas was 2006 under Parcells. Rest of the more recent match ups:

11/10/2013 In New Orleans Saints won 49-17

12/23/2012 In Dallas Saints won 34-31, OT

11/25/2010 In Dallas Saints won 30-27

12/19/2009 In New Orleans Cowboys won 24-17

12/10/2006 In Dallas Saints won 42-17

12/12/2004 In Dallas Saints won 27-13

12/28/2003 In New Orleans Saints won 13-7

12/24/1999 In New Orleans Saints won 31-24

12/06/1998 In New Orleans Saints won 22-3

Secret picture just leaked from Saints training camp. Source of leak is unknown. Saints new uniform.

ZVIDBY8.gif

Are you sure you're feeling ok, cause I gotta tell you man your smack talk has been horrible the last few days. You're usually better than this, I know it's the offseason, but I'm going to need you to step it up a bit.

Guest fibonacci

Which tc you hitting up?

how much longer are these open to the public?i may come down tomorrow.