Chic-Fil-A

Forget about the political side of this for one minute. I am not trying to start a political thread.

I live in north GA. I always go to the Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Gainesville Chic-Fil-A's. What are they doing to get their employees so darn happy about working in fast food? The staff is so pleasant. For $6.00 I can get a sandwich, fries, and coke and they come get my tray for me and get my refills. They have daddy/daughter date night which was a lot of fun for me and my daughter. Everyone at Subway acts like they are doing me some huge favor by making me a tuna sandwich. Most of the staff are young kids but even the older people there are like the nicest people in the food service business.

Did anybody every work there that has any insight to why they have such a good staff?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about the political side of this for one minute. I am not trying to start a political thread.

I live in north GA. I always go to the Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Gainesville Chic-Fil-A's. What are they doing to get their employees so darn happy about working in fast food? The staff is so pleasant. For $6.00 I can get a sandwich, fries, and coke and they come get my tray for me and get my refills. They have daddy/daughter date night which was a lot of fun for me and my daughter. Everyone at Subway acts like they are doing me some huge favor by making me a tuna sandwich. Most of the staff are young kids but even the older people there are like the nicest people in the food service business.

Did anybody every work there that has any insight to why they have such a good staff?

I brought up this point in another thread. How is it that some franchises like Chic Fil A, 5 Guys, Raising Cane's, etc seem to be able to get their employees to actually be professional while other chains can't

from what I have seen online, the pay in a given area is about the same so it doesn't seem to be about money

I know nearly every employee at the windy hill chickfila. Some of my best friends work there.

And I can't tell you what it is....lol. They all get annoyed with customers and have chores they don't enjoy, but they're still happy and pleasant.

I brought up this point in another thread. How is it that some franchises like Chic Fil A, 5 Guys, Raising Cane's, etc seem to be able to get their employees to actually be professional while other chains can't

from what I have seen online, the pay in a given area is about the same so it doesn't seem to be about money

The pay is pretty crappy at chickfila. I know two shift managers and they only make like 10 bucks an hour. I made 12 pushing carts at costco haha.

I think chickfila does a very good job at screening their employees. They're all just good people. Mcdonalds, BK, etc can have some real crappy individuals. And I'm talking on a personal level.

I haven't eaten there in years for the reasons you might think. Pains me a bit b/c I loved Chic-Fil-A and they've ALWAYS had outstanding customer service. Whatever he's doing in the business model he's doing something right b/c it didn't matter where I was. Cobb Parkway my senior year in undergrad. Somewhere in SC or NC on my constant trips home or up here in the DMV area. Univeral.

It's amazing the workers at Chic Fila.....it is like night and day between them and other fast food joints......most other employees at other restaurants act like they could walk off the job any minute.

Guest fibonacci

Not everything is about you man!

but I'm attention whore. Lol. just messing. But i really thought it was.

Ive always liked Chik Fila but for the first time ever I have found one that isnt that great. The one here in Destin is hit or miss most of the time. Their tea is never good, which sucks because Chik Fila normally has good tea. And it seems like a lot of their food is reheated