Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcndave

What Single Game Tickets Did You Score?

23 posts in this topic

I live in Upstate New York. Heading South twice this seasion. My daughter will be attending her first Falcons game in week 1 vs. Saints. Also returning Dec. 14 vs. Steelers. Let's kick it off!

I have an offer on Giants tickes up here as well...just waiting to see if I get a better offer.

Can't believe ticket master went up on their prices on certain games. Saints, bears, steelers. They are charging 2.5 times more then ticket cost.

They said it's to stop scalpers. But i see it as they are now the scalpers and see they can sell nose bleed red zone tickets for 100$ now.

I'm getting tickets for the browns game for my birthday!They are my 2 favorite NFL teams.Im ready to see Johnny Football vs ATL

me being a fan of the steelers once before means, I don't like you anymore.

Lol we should tailgate

I'm getting tickets for the browns game for my birthday!They are my 2 favorite NFL teams.Im ready to see Johnny Football vs ATL

Same here, my bday on the 25th, so i was trying to see if I could go to the Browns or Cardinals games... But guess what?! the cheapest pair of ticket was 75 bucks! I cant afford that! Blank should realize that ATL still have broke college students.

I can't figure out why this was moved from TATF and the thread about "why is the 53 man roster set in stone" allowed to stay....

Lol we should tailgate

Well Mash, then you're going to hate me too cause I really really want to drive up to Cincy to see the Bengals/Falcons game. Bengals are my AFC team.

Well Mash, then you're going to hate me too cause I really really want to drive up to Cincy to see the Bengals/Falcons game. Bengals are my AFC team.

Something is wrong with you two. I'm not sure if medical fields can even help you two.

Can't believe ticket master went up on their prices on certain games. Saints, bears, steelers. They are charging 2.5 times more then ticket cost.

They said it's to stop scalpers. But i see it as they are now the scalpers and see they can sell nose bleed red zone tickets for 100$ now.

Why are you surprised? MLB and other teams have been doing this for a while now. The Braves actually have pricing broken down by the visiting team AND the date/time of the game. It makes sense to the teams, sucks for the fans.

ATL's not coming to PHX or Denver this season.

...and with flights to ATL being expensive, the closest I'll get to see the Falcons this year will be Buffalo Wild Wings.

They can't but don't worry, It's not contagious.

crap. So there must be something else wrong with me
AtlantaFanatic likes this

Why are you surprised? MLB and other teams have been doing this for a while now. The Braves actually have pricing broken down by the visiting team AND the date/time of the game. It makes sense to the teams, sucks for the fans.

did not know that. Thanks

I'm gonna make the trip from Brazil for the home opener against the Aints. It will be the first time I'll attend a NFL game. I thought I'd be paying less for the tickets tho, as someone already mentioned tickets for the Bucs game are way cheaper.

Lol we should tailgate

Deal as long as you bring the apple juice

I just got tickets to my first ever falcons game, going to the Thur night Falcons vs. Bucs game! The tickets are mezz level, section 207 row 4. Anyone have any inside info about those tickets? I have seen the pics from the viewer page, but dont know anything specific about them. Any info is appreciated!