Good Lord....i'd Forgotten That We Have Hester!

Funny, I've noticed a lot of people lately saying they forgot about Hester. I'm looking forward to having him as a returner and also seeing him as a receiver. I think Koetter is planning on using him a decent amount on offense.

I just don't want to see Quizz returning anything. It's painful to watch. Dude has no burst. What happened to him? He looked like a burner in college. He's tough as all get out, obviously leveling Earl Thomas, but he looks like my dad trying to sprint.

I just don't want to see Quizz returning anything. It's painful to watch. Dude has no burst. What happened to him? He looked like a burner in college. He's tough as all get out, obviously leveling Earl Thomas, but he looks like my dad trying to sprint.

I bet Peter Dinklage could keep up with him. lol

I forgot about him too. It's like having Alzheimers everytime I read about him with the Falcons. I am like, "oooooh, we signed Devin Hester. Sweet." lol

Hey it's like it's new every time. Best off season ever! We keep signing people! At least it feels that way. lol

Funny, I've noticed a lot of people lately saying they forgot about Hester. I'm looking forward to having him as a returner and also seeing him as a receiver. I think Koetter is planning on using him a decent amount on offense.

Unless he had a hand transplant, don't expect to see him much at receiver. There may be a little experimentation in the pre-season but probably not afterward.

Hey it's like it's new every time. Best off season ever! We keep signing people! At least it feels that way. lol

Yeah I agree. We do have a lot of names to be excited for this season. I just wish TC was here and Fib can give us a rundown with photos of those guys lined up on both sides of the ball.

Yeah I agree. We do have a lot of names to be excited for this season. I just wish TC was here and Fib can give us a rundown with photos of those guys lined up on both sides of the ball.

Yeah man. So much to be excited about this year camp and preseason wise.

He won't get many touches on offense, maybe some bubble screen plays. His chances for punt returns are clearly impacted by our ability to get off the field on 3rd down with decent field position. We were last in the league in terms of 3rd down conversion on defense so hopefully we can improve significantly in that category and give Hester a chance to work his magic

Hester's ability in the return game depends on the coaches willingness to let him take chances and make plays. Sometimes I get the feeling that the fear of mistakes, kind of takes away the chances of big plays on this team.

It's more safe just to fair catch the ball, than taking a chance and risk our HC looking like this :

7H7tDZG.jpg

We have a very good HC, but sometimes he's overly cautious.