Does Anyone Else Find This To Be Outrageous?

Just Obama and Holder doing the politically correct thing with no regard for American citizens. If ONE of these illegal thugs commits one crime while out Obama and Holder should be put in prison. How this lawless Administration is allowed to continually pull shyt like this off is amazing. What, is it against their rights ?

Looking at the list there were about 28 thousand convictions for the 36 thousand released but no worries, Obama just said that " these people are woven into the fabric of our society " and " that they're not all making trouble and causing crimes "

Another prime example of agenda first no matter what the consequence even if it presents a very real danger to the public. The man is totally out of touch with reality , to let these people out is unbelievably stupid and then to make this statement ?

A while back...yes. Now? I say no... "who's gonna roof our homes and make our carpet?"

Maybe any of the millions of illegals that aren't convicted rapists or murderers?

But seriously, I am struggling to understand what the political benefit for those responsible would be here. Someone believed this to be a good idea.

Maybe any of the millions of illegals that aren't convicted rapists or murderers?

But seriously, I am struggling to understand what the political benefit for those responsible would be here. Someone believed this to be a good idea.

I wonder if was just a matter of space. Gotta make room for all those people caught with weed and crack pipes...can't have those maniacs runnin around...smh

• 3 weeks later...

before people try to make this a partisan issue, is this something that has been standard or just recent

This is what I'd like to know. I'd like to know whether this is new due to the administration or if it's an established, systemic issue to figure out the root of this problem and know better how to solve it.

Guest fibonacci

Dag nam that is a lot. at first I thought it was just 36 but then noticed the "K". and to hear there was convicts released really makes me wonder WTH. I'm hoping this is just some buggus fake news story.