2014 Rival Central Espn Fantasy Football League........

jb 3.0

I'm getting ready to set up our league sometime this week or next and wanted to let everyone know so they can be prepared to join once it's set up.

I believe it's best to keep it a 12 team league, otherwise the rosters get too watered down.

So let me know if you're gonna be interested in signing up this season, or any questions or suggestions.

We'll have the live draft probably on the last weekend in August to get at least the first three preseason games outta the way.

This is my year

Count me in.

You guys just keep checking back, I want to give plenty of notice so no one that really wants in gets left out.

We'll probably have to make two leagues again, but the second one is never as intense as the main league.

Hey Van, haven't you said that every season? You a Falcons fan now?tongue.png

Can I join? Or is it already full?

We haven't even started it yet. I just wanted to get everybody ready so no one that wants to join the league gets left out because they missed checking into RC for a few days.

We'll get it going in the next few days, just stay tuned here.wink.png

We haven't even started it yet. I just wanted to get everybody ready so no one that wants to join the league gets left out because they missed checking into RC for a few days.

We'll get it going in the next few days, just stay tuned here.wink.png

Oh tru I will

We might have enough to do two leagues. I'm glad you posted this, I would've missed it otherwise.

You're right! I'm gonna go ahead and set up TWO 12 team leagues. We'll be given the option of joining ONE or the other. You CANNOT join both of the leagues, some of us did that last season, and it's just not fair to others that want to get in. Each league will have a champion at the end of the season. The deciding factor on who wins between the two league champions (since we can't have a playoff game between the two) will be the total point differential of your playoff games.

This sounds fair to me. Anyone have a problem with any of this?

I'll probably set this up sometime over the weekend as I'm gonna be kind of busy the next couple of days......