Carolina's Non-Existent Leadership

Tom Servo

All Carolina fans want to argue that they have leadership on their team.

Yet, if they had leadership on their team...

In week 17 last year, they needed the Falcons to fumble a snap in order to win the game?

A 4-12 Falcons team as you love to reiterate.

Seems to me that the Saints would've come in and cleaned house.

Why didn't Carolina?

Oh, right. Because they didn't have the leadership to put us away. They needed the Falcons to put away themselves again to win.

It was no surprise to me that Cam disappeared in their first home playoff game.

He isn't a leader. Ron Rivera isn't a leader.

Kuechley may be.

But not Cam Shootin'.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In week 17 last year, they needed the Falcons to fumble a snap in order to win the game?

Why didn't Carolina?

Oh, right. Because they didn't have the leadership to put us away. They needed the Falcons to put away themselves again to win.

Kuechley may be.

But not Cam Shootin'.

Wait ......

weren't your games with the Saints closer then your games with us??

They would have came in and blew you out???Really

So why didn't they??

You lost the 1st game on the Saints 5 yards line.

Then the 2nd game when Matty decided the Great "Roman Harper" was to talented to beat for a TD and gave up 6 yards from the end zone.

So................

I guess servo post another butthurt thread.

Why didn't Carolina?

Kuechley may be.

But not Cam Shootin'.

But wait.... If Carolina needing the Falcons to put themselves away speak negatively on Car's leadership.. what does Atlanta actually putting themselves away say about Atlanta's leadership?

Edited by NYG4

But wait.... If Carolina needing the Falcons to put themselves away speak negatively on Car's leadership.. what does Atlanta actually putting themselves away say about Atlanta's leadership?

it says we didnt want the saints to win the division...so we called the fumbled snap.....we liked carolina's chance to lose at home in the playoffs alot better than the saints.....that and the saints are a hated rival.

it says we didnt want the saints to win the division...so we called the fumbled snap.....we liked carolina's chance to lose at home in the playoffs alot better than the saints.....that and the saints are a hated rival.

okay, they would rather embarrass themselves in front of their home crowd than have NO win the division?

So.. The Falcons have more hate for the Saints than they have pride, dignity and respect for themselves (and their fans for that matter)?

What does that say about Atlanta's leadership?

Edited by NYG4

okay, they would rather embarrass themselves in front of their home crowd than have NO win the division?

So.. The Falcons have more hate for the Saints than they have pride, dignity and respect for themselves (and their fans for that matter)?

we had nothing to gain except keeping the saints from

we were returning the favor of what the saints did to us in 08...they let a very winnable game slip away to prevent us from winning the division in 08 to the panthers ofcourse

we had nothing to gain except keeping the saints from we were returning the favor of what the saints did to us in 08...they let a very winnable game slip away to prevent us from winning the division in 08 to the panthers ofcourse

Nothing? You had nothing to gain?

What does the fact that dignity and pride means "nothing" to the Falcons say about their leadership?

I'm sure Sean Payton would smile if he could read this. Once you are THAT deeply imbedded your opponents psyche, you've won already.

What does the fact that their biggest rival is that far in the Falcon's heads say about ATL's leadership?

Edited by NYG4

1st they didn't play hard. Now they sabotage the Saints??

I can't wait for the next excuse.

1. They had crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth in the pre game meal.

2. They played pumps and bumps instead of 2 legit to quit in the locker room.

3. The Gold club ran out of crab legs on their all you can eat special the night before the game.

4. Trick Daddy gave the pre game speech instead of 2 Chains.

5. Samuel L Jackson only made 4 million instead of 10 million on the new Avenger movie.

1st they didn't play hard. Now they sabotage the Saints??

I can't wait for the next excuse.

1. They had crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth in the pre game meal.

2. They played pumps and bumps instead of 2 legit to quit in the locker room.

3. The Gold club ran out of crab legs on their all you can eat special the night before the game.

4. Trick Daddy gave the pre game speech instead of 2 Chains.

5. Samuel L Jackson only made 4 million instead of 10 million on the new Avenger movie.

Seems to me, the Falcons are very easily distracted. Some might say that points to poor leadership.

Edited by NYG4

Seems to me, the Falcons are very easily distracted. Some might say that points to poor leadership.

it has nothing to do with dignity and pride......we had a chance to spoil one of 2 teams playoff chances. we chose to spoil the saints....its all buisness and called playing spoiler.

it has nothing to do with dignity and pride......we had a chance to spoil one of 2 teams playoff chances. we chose to spoil the saints....its all buisness and called playing spoiler.

It has everything to do with dignity and pride. That fact that the Falcons don't realize that... points to poor leadership.

That's how I remember it

Yep, the Saints were obviously the bigger playoff threat of the two. Sounds like great planning to me.

Lol, I guess Matt threw that game losing pick 6 the week before on purpose too. Nevermind the fact we beat you by twenty four ******* points the game before that... but nope, lost on purpose... just like 2012.

A year from now that 4-12 season is gonna be on "purpose" just so you could get Matthews.

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Smith