Good Ol' Humble Greg Hardy

Carolina Panthers player Greg Hardy has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence involving his girlfriend, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police.

The charge is a misdemeanor, police said.

Hardy signed a franchise tag tender with the Carolina Panthers in March. He will make $13.1 million next season if he doesn't sign a long-term extension before July 15.

A further point on our rivals misfortune. The Bills and Jimmy Graham.

680 the fan was talking about the 2 first round picks it cost to get Watkins. And said, if you had the money to afford him, why didn't you just trade for Jimmy Graham? Man wouldn't that have been nice.

Carolina Panthers player Greg Hardy has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence involving his girlfriend, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police.

The charge is a misdemeanor, police said.

Hardy signed a franchise tag tender with the Carolina Panthers in March. He will make $13.1 million next season if he doesn't sign a long-term extension before July 15.

dam shame.

Yea, he probably was just arguing with her.

I've known a few people who've gotten arrested just for that.

Yep.

He could of just caught her fist in the air trying to hit him and he's the one getting charged. Seriously better off just taking the punch.

Yep.

He could of just caught her fist in the air trying to hit him and he's the one getting charged. Seriously better off just taking the punch.

I have a friend that had been arrested multiple times for defending himself against his wife, the last fight she started he didn't defend himself and confided in me later that, he was just hoping she didn't kill him before the police got there, his daughter called the police, but she bit a chunk out of his arm before they got there, he now has a restraining order and a divorce

If it's a misdemeanor my guess is it was nothing. Solange beat the sht outta Hova last night though and might catch a case.

Hardy is big, strong, tough, gritty, swagged and kinda owns our Oline. Nothing changed on that side of our Oline. I believe yall are envious.

Ha, I saw the video yesterday.

She was really pissed off.

I have a friend that had been arrested multiple times for defending himself against his wife, the last fight she started he didn't defend himself and confided in me later that, he was just hoping she didn't kill him before the police got there, his daughter called the police, but she bit a chunk out of his arm before they got there, he now has a restraining order and a divorce

Glad he got away finally. I know a few good guys in bad situations. Terrible.

If it's a misdemeanor my guess is it was nothing. Solange beat the sht outta Hova last night though and might catch a case.

Hardy is big, strong, tough, fast, gritty, swaggerred and kinda owns our Oline. Nothing changed on that side of our Oline. I believe yall are envious.

If it wasn't taped, and real life(not 2 celebrities) JayZ probably would have been arrested for trying to keep her from kicking him.

Glad he got away finally. I know a few good guys in bad situations. Terrible.

Just like in movies, the guy is always made out to look like the aggressor. Almost never the woman.

There are some pretty violent women as well. I have both a cousin and uncle that always seem to end up with one.

One of my Uncle's exes urinated on a knife an tried to stab him. That s**t is crazy.

Just like in movies, the guy is always made out to look like the aggressor. Almost never the woman.

There are some pretty violent women as well. I have both a cousin and uncle that always seem to end up with one.

One of my Uncle's exes urinated on a knife an tried to stab him. That s**t is crazy.

Yeah bro, that ish IS crazy. lol

yea, that's crazy