Greg Hardy Arrested

PantherWake

Men slapping chicks is a no-no in my book.

If the woman is throwing punches or swinging some heavy sh1t at me though, in an attempt to cause serious harm to my person, then I'm punching right back.

I once knew a woman, she was a *****...and she hid under the "DOH YOU CAN'T HIT ME, I"M A GIRL", b1tch had a baseball bat just beating the h3ll out of people, most of which were guys... she kept daring one of us to touch her so she could call the police.. After I was hit with a baseball bat upside my head, I just jumped up and knocked the h3ll out of her. Police did come... but they arrested her.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God you're a ******* idiot.

You said "I bet 40 greg hardy hits women."

I said "I don't know the guy why would I bet that."

Now you can't understand why I would say that??

Now I can't understand how you learn to use a computer.

Again...

as I've stated at least three times...

It was a joke about your desire to bet 40 dollars all day long.

But again, Mr. Reading Comprehension didn't bother to catch that.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Physical+assault

Assault

At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Statutory definitions of assault in the various jurisdictions throughout the United States are not substantially different from the common-law definition.

Elements

Generally, the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim.

The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant.

In criminal law, the attempted battery type of assault requires a Specific Intent to commit battery. An intent to frighten will not suffice for this form of assault.

There can be no assault if the act does not produce a true apprehension of harm in the victim. There must be a reasonable fear of injury. The usual test applied is whether the act would induce such apprehension in the mind of a reasonable person. The status of the victim is taken into account. A threat made to a child might be sufficient to constitute an assault, while an identical threat made to an adult might not.

Virtually all jurisdictions agree that the victim must be aware of the danger. This element is not required, however, for the attempted battery type of assault. A defendant who throws a rock at a sleeping victim can only be guilty of the attempted battery assault, since the victim would not be aware of the possible harm.

Willy Mo might have grabbed a shoulder or two but he never left a women with scratches/bruises after an "argument". Hardy needs his man-card revoked for this one.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

You don't know Willy mo as well as you think you do.

Edited by NYG4

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Physical+assault

Assault

At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Statutory definitions of assault in the various jurisdictions throughout the United States are not substantially different from the common-law definition.

Elements

Generally, the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim.

The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant.

In criminal law, the attempted battery type of assault requires a Specific Intent to commit battery. An intent to frighten will not suffice for this form of assault.

There can be no assault if the act does not produce a true apprehension of harm in the victim. There must be a reasonable fear of injury. The usual test applied is whether the act would induce such apprehension in the mind of a reasonable person. The status of the victim is taken into account. A threat made to a child might be sufficient to constitute an assault, while an identical threat made to an adult might not.

Virtually all jurisdictions agree that the victim must be aware of the danger. This element is not required, however, for the attempted battery type of assault. A defendant who throws a rock at a sleeping victim can only be guilty of the attempted battery assault, since the victim would not be aware of the possible harm.

Thank you.

I've been pisssed off at my wife, and she at me, but the police being called wasn't ever necessary. These star players have to know nothing good is gonna come from that.

Like I said sometimes guys need to learn to walk away.

watched until mid 3rd.

What happened?

Clips up 7 2ith 49 seconds left. Paul ******* up, Reggie Jackson gets fouled on play to basket, after Russell cookies Paul, about like 8 seconds left, but foul isn't called, Clippers ball. On replay, ball clearly out on Reggie, but Barnes clearly fouled him on play. Refs give ball to OKC. Doc so ******* mad. Russ gets ball shots 3 but off, but Paul fouled him on play. Paul is sooooo mad, 3 fts for Russ, he hits all 3. OKC up 105-104. Time out LA, Paul gets ball, he driving, he gets stripped Ibaka gets ball. OkC wins.

The ugly charges against Panthers franchise player Greg Hardy continue to look worse, with his accuser now saying he threw her onto a bed “covered” with loaded guns.

According to the Charlotte Observer, the restraining order filed by Hardy’s girlfriend after his arrest on domestic violence charges includes the troubling detail of a large number of guns in his downtown condo, where the two argued in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

The complaint said she was thrown on a bed covered “in assault weapons and/or shotguns.”

She said he told her all the weapons were loaded, and that he “threatened to shoot me if I went to the media or reported his assaults to anyone.” She estimated between 25 and 30 guns, including “AK-47s, automatic-looking weapons, shotguns, rifles and pistols.”

Hardy was released on $17,000 bond this morning, though he was banned from going near the accuser, his girlfriend since last September.