Greg Hardy Arrested

PantherWake

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking, a lot of teammates are apparently ******* each others gf/wife/fiancé, for example Golden Tate and Wilson's wife, Paul Goerge and Roy Hibbert's fiancé, what if Cam smashed Hardy woman?????

Lol, I jk of course but I wouldn't be surprised if it one of his teammates did.

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big

I've been thinking, a lot of teammates are apparently ******* each others gf/wife/fiancé, for example Golden Tate and Wilson's wife, Paul Goerge and Roy Hibbert's fiancé, what if Cam smashed Hardy woman?????

Lol, I jk of course but I wouldn't be surprised if it one of his teammates did.

Cam doesnt like girls. He likes laptops.

Hey Rewind,

40 bucks says Greg Hardy beats women.

I'm sorry are you under the impression that I know this dude personally? ?

Like him as a player but I won't defend his pension for being a dumb *** off the field.

Also you can't talk much with a ******* felony drug dealer collecting many checks from the falcons since his arrest. Still on youe the team.

Edited by Rewind

Don't know any specifics but it's a misdemeanor so it could be just a argument. That made his GF afraid enough to call the cops.

Still dudes need to learn to just walk away.

Lol at the team apologist. Problem is that there ARE enough specifics to say if wasn't just an argument. Also, can you link the article that told you it was the gf that made the call?

The event took place on 100 block of N Tyron St at 4:30am, which looking at street view is a commercial area and likely have been a bar. The thing with bars is they usually have other people there and surveillance. So it's not exactly like they had an argument in private at home with no witnesses and chick called police and it's her word against his!

According to a police statement obtained by NFL Media, officers responded Tuesday to a domestic violence assault call at about 4:18 a.m. ET in the 100 block of North Tryon Street. When officers arrived, the victim told them she was physically assaulted and threatened by Hardy. The victim said she has been in a relationship with him since September 2013.

The Panthers released a statement on the matter Tuesday.

"We are very disappointed to learn of the allegations involving Greg and are concerned for all parties as we continue to investigate."

Also, it's 2 charges, not one!

I'm sorry are you under the impression that I know this dude personally? ?

Like him as a player but I won't defend his pension for being a dumb *** off the field.

Also you can't talk much with a ******* felony drug dealer collecting many checks from the falcons since his arrest. Still on youe the team.

I guess Alice miss this in his life long pursuit of trolling fame.

In case you missed it "physically assaulted and threatened by Hardy".

But yeah, maybe it was just a verbal argument! Lol

Physical assault could be him grabbing her and she felt threatening.

And like I said in the post "I don't know all the specifics" but it is charged as a misdemeanor so it "might" have been a argument.

Don't know any specifics but it's a misdemeanor so it could be just a argument. That made his GF afraid enough to call the cops.

Still dudes need to learn to just walk away.

I see you're already making excuses for your boy.

Care to bet that 40 dollars you're so eager to get rid of in other threads?