Constantine --- The Show?

cnasty

• 5 months later...

you people need to quit wasting time with this and just start watching Hannibal

I stopped watching Hannibal after they started turning every episode into an artsy, shaky-cam, acid trip.

---and the German accent from what is supposed to be a British character got annoying.

I loved the movie but I am on the fence.... I generally hate tv shows based on movies that have different actors playing the lead roles ...if this had Reeves as Constantine then it would be slam dunk for me... there are so many avenues to go with so many different story lines.. I am also leery of network tv shows.... if this was on AMC or better yet HBO or similar it would be A LOT better.... the subject matter is so dark seeing network tv cheapen that is probably going to suck.

I loved the movie but I am on the fence.... I generally hate tv shows based on movies that have different actors playing the lead roles ...if this had Reeves as Constantine then it would be slam dunk for me... there are so many avenues to go with so many different story lines.. I am also leery of network tv shows.... if this was on AMC or better yet HBO or similar it would be A LOT better.... the subject matter is so dark seeing network tv cheapen that is probably going to suck.

The movie was based on the comic book character. The movie didn't originate the character. And network TV gets away with a lot nowadays. I heard it was good, didn't watch yet though

This is the only DC show that I have no interest in.

Without having seen the show yet I can't recommend the character enough. Easily the most interesting character in the DC universe that I've yet read. That said it would take a gargantuan acting job for this Matt Ryan guy (lol) to live up to my expectations. Like Downey Jr. pulling off Tony Stark good.

Without having seen the show yet I can't recommend the character enough. Easily the most interesting character in the DC universe that I've yet read. That said it would take a gargantuan acting job for this Matt Ryan guy (lol) to live up to my expectations. Like Downey Jr. pulling off Tony Stark good.

I just don't like those types of comics....I also don't care for the magician comics, Zatana, Zatara, Fate, Strange and such.