Td On 790 This Morning

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he said that they were interested in both Matthews and Lewan. That can also explain why they were willing to trade down with Matthews available.

I was 100% wrong about the filter and Lewan. I was very adamant about it pre-draft, and I swore that he wasn't even under serious consideration. Wow. I was wrong.

TD said (somewhere, they are all blurring together...) that there were six targets they had early in the draft. So, we have Jake, GRob, Mack, Clowney and now Lewan. But I want to know who number six was. Was it really Watkins? Crazyness batman. The only other targets I can imagine were Barr or maybe the Linebacker.... his name escapes me at the moment... second one selected...

Edited by Falcon Ben

I'm shocked to see a list of successful players from Wisconsin thats doesn't include Russell Wilson....

I'm sure he just slipped your mind but that funny

And ****... JJ Watt, Joe Thomas, and Russell Wilson. Those are arguably three of the best players at their particular positions, all from Wisconsin. That's crazy.

How come we always get the duds? Haha

I leave out Wilson because I really dislike his overhyped game managing ***. Third round player that should've been 1st? Sure. Elite or worthy of a ring in his second year? No way.

I was 100% wrong about the filter and Lewan. I was very adamant about it pre-draft, and I swore that he wasn't even under serious consideration. Wow. I was wrong.

TD said (somewhere, they are all blurring together...) that there were six targets they had early in the draft. So, we have Jake, GRob, Mack, Clowney and now Lewan. But I want to know who number six was. Was it really Watkins? Crazyness batman. The only other targets I can imagine were Barr or maybe the Linebacker.... his name escapes me at the moment... second one selected...

Donald?

^^^That said ^^^

I have been telling you guys that TE is not going to be a priority in this offense. Nolan does not rely on it; he simply utilized the BOAT while he was here.

So much fail and awesome in this post. Salute!

high possiblity that since we took a DT in the 2nd round we wouldn't be afraid to go one at 6 if worthy of it. Very well could have been a guy like Aaron Donald as well. He has true best player in the draft potential.

I leave out Wilson because I really dislike his overhyped game managing ***. Third round player that should've been 1st? Sure. Elite or worthy of a ring in his second year? No way.

How is one worthy of a ring?? He played well enough to help his team win one...anything else said is fodder

How is one worthy of a ring?? He played well enough to help his team win one...anything else said is fodder

Ya defend a seahawk. Go join their bandwagon if you disagree with the truth. He's a game manager and he's always being talked about like some sort of seahawks savior. Hes not a bad QB but he doesn't deserve the attention he gets. Fitzpatrick could a ran that offense last year and won a Superbowl ring.

Edited by RideOrDieIce

Ya defend a seahawk. Go join their bandwagon if you disagree with the truth. He's a game manager and he's always being talked about like some sort of seahawks savior. Hes not a bad QB but he doesn't deserve the attention he gets. Fitzpatrick could a ran that offense last year and won a Superbowl ring.

Lol...he's a game manager that's made plays when the scripted breaks down constantly. That's the truth in it all.

The rhetoric here is getting tiresome though...if you watch any team other than the Falcons and have an informed opinion of them the common comeback is, 'jump on their bandwagon' lol...like you can't enjoy watching football from other teams than the Falcons

Lol...he's a game manager that's made plays when the scripted breaks down constantly. That's the truth in it all.

The rhetoric here is getting tiresome though...if you watch any team other than the Falcons and have an informed opinion of them the common comeback is, 'jump on their bandwagon' lol...like you can't enjoy watching football from other teams than the Falcons

Not from the seahawks no. He made plays sure but he also caused his team to fail a lot of drives too by dropping out of the pocket rather than trust his lineman to do their jobs, taking a lot of uneccessary risks and sacks. He caused as many problems as he made plays. Marshawn and the Defense did ALL of the work for last season, NUFF said. Don't like my opinion then don't comment on it.

Not from the seahawks no. He made plays sure but he also caused his team to fail a lot of drives too by dropping out of the pocket rather than trust his lineman to do their jobs, taking a lot of uneccessary risks and sacks. He caused as many problems as he made plays. Marshawn and the Defense did ALL of the work for last season, NUFF said. Don't like my opinion then don't comment on it.

Nah, I'll just comment on how silly you sound about a team you obviously didn't watch lol.

I hear he prepares a whole lot for games and he seems like a humble hard worker. Why does he not deserve the ring he earned?

Lol @ a guy with a 26-9 TD-INT ratio and a 100 QB rating causing as many problems as he solved :lol: sometimes ya are just terribly ignorant on here

His INT ratio is based off the fact he never had to throw the ball in tight spots...ever. He bought loads of time rolling out of the pocket freeing up his receivers. He also had a 63.1% completion %age, avg. 200 YPG passing, had 44 sacks (86% were outside of the pocket) and a 43.75% 3rd down completion % (which includes his read option running plays). He's a game manager, Marshawn IS their offense.