Td On 790 This Morning

JRid

Good interview with TD. You have to fast forward a few minutes to get to the start of TD, but it's a good interview.

He is excited about Biermann coming back. He also said they looked at missed tackles from safety's in college and basically most of them miss a lot of tackles. He mentioned the team will definitely work on tackling and he knows they had big problems with missing tackles. Woohoo!

Lots more in the interview than that.

http://www.790thezon...asts/index.aspx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They mentioned Aaron Murray, he should have drafted him. Could have had him in the 4th rd. He will be GOLD in three yrs. However, I wish him the best, I think he can EASILY beat out Alex Smith. If he doesn't then that's on me but I'm confident he will.

They mentioned Aaron Murray, he should have drafted him. Could have had him in the 4th rd. He will be GOLD in three yrs. However, I wish him the best, I think he can EASILY beat out Alex Smith. If he doesn't then that's on me but I'm confident he will.

I'm with you on Murray but I doubt he beats out Smith this year just due to experience in the NFL. I do think Murray is gonna be a steal for them though.

I'm with you on Murray but I doubt he beats out Smith this year just due to experience in the NFL. I do think Murray is gonna be a steal for them though.

I like Smith but that's cause I thinks its **** what Harbaugh did to him with Kaeperdink. That and Aaron Rodger's mustache annoys me to no end when I gotta hear from all the Packer fans around here.

Edited by RideOrDieIce

Watt, Joe Thomas, Casillas, Beckham, Deandre Levy, Owen Daniels, Lee Evans all Badgers at one point. lol you kidding me? Some of the NFLs best players come from here.

I'm shocked to see a list of successful players from Wisconsin thats doesn't include Russell Wilson....

I'm sure he just slipped your mind but that funny

And ****... JJ Watt, Joe Thomas, and Russell Wilson. Those are arguably three of the best players at their particular positions, all from Wisconsin. That's crazy.

How come we always get the duds? Haha

Edited by Truth.