Thomas Likes To Find Dance Partners On Draft Day? Pffft....how Bout Winning The Lines Of Scrimmage On The Field.

We gave up 9 sacks in the last game. We sat out of the playoffs. We replaced only 2 offensive linemen. We didnt draft any olinemen for depth. Last years oline was one of the sorriest lines i have ever seen. We drafted a RB. We now have 3 of the same types of RBs. Are you confident that this offensive line will be able to open up holes for the running game?

I'm not.

He focuses on creating friendshps to have the flexibility to move around. If you do your job, you dont have to move around in the draft.

Pretty close to the dumbest thing I've read on here today and there are plenty of choices.

We gave up 9 sacks in the last game. We sat out of the playoffs. We replaced only 2 offensive linemen. We didnt draft any olinemen for depth. Last years oline was one of the sorriest lines i have ever seen. We drafted a RB. We now have 3 of the same types of RBs. Are you confident that this offensive line will be able to open up holes for the running game?

I'm not.

Knowing you'll get flamed by some, I'll say you might be half-right, or should I say, half-left? Baker and Blalock have never done real well in short yardage. So, I don't see us running to their side, needing a yard. If Asamoah and Matthews can't move their giant arses 4 feet past the line of scrimmage in crunch time, I might give up hope, but...I think they can. The a big key is Hawley imo. We know what we're getting on left side, and I'm confident in our right side. If we get consistent play from the C position, we'll be good. Not top 8, but good...enough. O will be fine as long as the D can get off the freakin field ;)

How much practice did it take you to learn to talk out of your *** like that?

So moving around in the draft is more important than drafting or signing oline depth? Right after the Matthews pick, Tommy was like, ohh we gonna protect our franchise quarterback. And then, turns around and the next few picks & most of the rest of the draft are on defensive guys. 1 offensive lineman? Explain that.

I was one of the ones screaming the loudest about OL this offseason. However after drafting Matthews I'm pretty satisfied. We've done a lot to improve the OL this offseason and I"m happy about that.

New and returning starters: Baker, Asamoah, Matthews

New and returning depth: MJohnson, Carimi

That's 5 new guys that we didn't have for all or most of last year.

All of that.

So moving around in the draft is more important than drafting or signing oline depth? Right after the Matthews pick, Tommy was like, ohh we gonna protect our franchise quarterback. And then, turns around and the next few picks & most of the rest of the draft are on defensive guys. 1 offensive lineman? Explain that.

In case you didn't notice, our defense ****ing sucked last year, and it started with the defensive line. If you thought TD was going to dedicate 100% of this draft to fixing the offensive line, you're off your rocker.

OMG, we didn't get ......fill in the blank for 31 other teams picks X 7 rounds......LOL,it never ends...

This is a typical response from someone that has no point to make. They ridicule people with a difference of opinion, hoping others will join in. If you are on board with konz, holmes, carimi, etc as depth....you may want to call charter peachford.

In case you didn't notice, our defense ****ing sucked last year, and it started with the defensive line. If you thought TD was going to dedicate 100% of this draft to fixing the offensive line, you're off your rocker.

So cherry pick a piece here, and a piece there? Meanwhile, you never fix a problem. You just proved my point that this is a TD created mess. He is struggling to clean it up. With all the cherry picking going on....I think we got a little better here and there, but do you think he fixed the defense?

This is a typical response from someone that has no point to make. They ridicule people with a difference of opinion, hoping others will join in. If you are on board with konz, holmes, carimi, etc as depth....you may want to call charter peachford.

Provide alternatives. FYI, you can't draft 5+ starting caliber linemen per draft.

So cherry pick a piece here, and a piece there? Meanwhile, you never fix a problem. You just proved my point that this is a TD created mess. He is struggling to clean it up. With all the cherry picking going on....I think we got a little better here and there, but do you think he fixed the defense?

Do you think you can completely retool a defense and hit the reset button on an offensive line in one off-season?