Roosevelt Nix

Csdabest

What do we know about this guy. I could of sworn I heard some talks months before the draft about picking this guy up in the first or 2nd. But it could be a different Nix at DT(Which I doubt). So does us picking him up in the UDFA signings make him a steal for our Defense if he can stay healthy?

Guest fibonacci

I'm still butthurt we did not take louis Nix in the third. yes we are stacked on DT but the guy would have gave us crazy depth and we would have been locked for years to come.

(which you doubt)

lol

Lol looks like I was wrong. I literally didnt think there would be two linemen when similar last names like that lol caught me off guard. But I guess since we are on the subject What kind of player is this guy. I think someone above said he can play Full back. I guess ill go watch some clips of him cuz i was thinking of Louis Nix but just couldnt remember the first name too well.

Another great find by TD&CO,

Nolan's the bomb,

Roosevelt Nix

5-11, 248 Hopefully he can be our little Sam Mills one day!

I love hustle guys!

Hopefully the kid can stand up and play MLB .(4.79)(3 cone 6.97)

Look at that Helmet,

Nix_R-004.0_standard_709.0.jpg

"His 65 career tackles-for-loss rank fourth all-time in NCAA history. His 12 career forced fumbles are tied for seventh, and his 24 career sacks are tied for 46th all-time with some players you may have heard of before: Jadeveon Clowney and Ndamukong Suh."

http://www.hustlebel...atlanta-falcons

http://blogs.nfl.com...guing-prospect/

Here's video of him getting triple teamed,

U got to see the big hit in the video!(1:22)

---

Anyway, I heard that Big Louis Nix fell because of his habit of tweeting everything,LOL

https://twitter.com/1IrishChocolate

The Little Nix is a DT as well. He was never talked about in the 1st-2nd but, was talked about by many for later round interest. Despite his small size he was an animal. You tube has some great videos of him tossing top tier Olinemen around. He could be an animal at FB.

He is like a smaller Aaron Donald. He looks so much quicker than everyone else on the field.

Dan Klecko is the first guy I thought of too when I heard we signed him to be FB. I saw his highlights that somebody posted way before the draft and could 't believe it. I'm glad we picked him up and I hope he can be a great FB for us. We definitely need one. I wonder if he can catch.

Help !! Sorry to change the subject, but I'm a newbie and I'm not allowed to start a new topic. Why is that ?

Also, when I reply to a post, there is a delay in the type appearing and sme typed letters just never appear . I have to go back and correct almost every word. I don't ave this problem on any other site. Can anyone help .....please ?

Roosevelt Nix hasn't decided whether he wants you posting here or not yet. Give it a few days and he will make his mind up.

Guest fibonacci

Help !! Sorry to change the subject, but I'm a newbie and I'm not allowed to start a new topic. Why is that ?

Also, when I reply to a post, there is a delay in the type appearing and sme typed letters just never appear . I have to go back and correct almost every word. I don't ave this problem on any other site. Can anyone help .....please ?

once you reach 1000 post and have 500 likes and me and few others vote if you can, then you will be able to.

are you on your phone? chrome stinks on this site.

All these jokers aside, you have to have 100 posts before you can start a new topic. It helps make sure the trolls setting up new accounts have to work a little before they can be truly annoying. lol