Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Don Jones Suspended

to see this PC infect the NFL is really tragic.......we are raising a bunch of hypersensitive candy azzes in this generation.

In the old days, we'd give them a good azz whoopin, and they'd STFU and grow a pair. Now, they are coddled.

Lmao. The irony is that you guys are the ones being whiny little ******. You are complaining because you saw a man kiss another man. Get over it. Get the sand out of your vag.

This politically correct BS is getting totally out of control, just as I knew it would. I would like to round up all these hypersensitive people who get so easily offended at what others think and send them off the live on an island with each other for the rest of their miserable existences.

I'd drive the boat!

Then how about he not watch. If he does not like something he has the freedom to change the channel and watch something else.

I was watching ESPN and the NFL Draft then the kiss just popped up. If I knew that was on I wouldn't have watched.

So thanks.

to see this PC infect the NFL is really tragic.......we are raising a bunch of hypersensitive candy azzes in this generation.

In the old days, we'd give them a good azz whoopin, and they'd STFU and grow a pair. Now, they are coddled.

this started with Jonathan Martin, yet he who is far less talented has a job right now and Incognito doesnt. Its amazing...

I was watching ESPN and the NFL Draft then the kiss just popped up. If I knew that was on I wouldn't have watched.

So thanks.

You were watching espn cover the first openly gay player, so of course their was the possibility of them kissing.

exactly. Stupid to watch something you dont like

I did turn it off. Then came back in an hour and saw it again. Turned it off for a full day then saw it again within 5 minutes. Give it a rest ESPN!

Which is why we let gay people get married... Oh wait we do not.

I'll ask you this, do you always go to gay bars to have a drink? If you go to a regular bar to have a drink then your a homophobe!

See how something unrelated gets dragged into a bigger issue?

I'll ask you this, do you always go to gay bars to have a drink? If you go to a regular bar to have a drink then your a homophobe!

See how something unrelated gets dragged into a bigger issue?

You make no sense. How does what type of bar I go to make me a homophobe?

By the way I have friends who are gay and work with someone who is. Nothing against them at all.

This means nothing. Brendan Eich( former CEO of Mozilla) had friends and coworkers who were gay and still donated to the ban of gay marriage.

Bottom line heres the problem. If for some reason they showed kim kardashian and kanye west kissing and the dolphins player tweeted omg horrible ? Nothing would happen. But cause its two gay guys , he gets punished. So its not a level playing field. In this instance gays have more rights then straights. Which is unfair.

This means nothing. Brendan Eich( former CEO of Mozilla) had friends and coworkers who were gay and still donated to the ban of gay marriage.

Here the thing he was a 7th round pick and the media say judge the player not the person. What other 7th rounder is getting the media coverage? I don't agree with the media forcing down people throat.

I could careless if people who are gay or get married. Watching 2 men on TV or in real life is gross to me. Don't want to watch that or anything else gross lol.

Exactly my point. Now you see how the liberal media treats people who dont care about issues that they try to force on us.

Your point was to make up some example that made zero sense, then blame the liberal media.

That was stupid.

It's going to get to the point to where if you have a wife (woman), then you are a homophobe. That's how crazy this gay lifestyle is being forced on us.

Rest assured folks, some other group of people will say they they are being treated unfairly which will make the gay agenda be yesterday's news.

Here the thing he was a 7th round pick and the media say judge the player not the person. What other 7th rounder is getting the media coverage? I don't agree with the media forcing down people throat.

I could careless if people who are gay or get married. Watching 2 men on TV or in real life is gross to me. Don't want to watch that or anything else gross lol.

Prior to his combine, he was rated as a mid round guy that could have went in the 2nd round. Of course, his combine/pro day happened, which killed his stock, plus the whole reveal made him a black sheep. He was not worth the risk of an early round pick, since he is a situational pass rusher at best.

It's going to get to the point to where if you have a wife (woman), then you are a homophobe. That's how crazy this gay lifestyle is being forced on us.

Rest assured folks, some other group of people will say they they are being treated unfairly which will make the gay agenda be yesterday's news.

no its going to get tona point 10-20 years from now where people will now say " ohh i have a cousin who's straight"

Your point was to make up some example that made zero sense, then blame the liberal media.

That was stupid.

I didn't expect you to understand. I just wanted you to use your own statement to contradict yourself.

I didn't expect you to understand. I just wanted you to use your own statement to contradict yourself.

You should leave the thinking to Fox News. You do not have enough brain cells to make your own ideas and thoughts.