List Of Undrafted Free Agents (Udfa)

G-Dawg, King, Rom please look at that sbn list of UDFA's and tell me why we didn't just take a look at some of those guys it wouldn't have cost us nothing like Safeties Loston, Hakeem Smith, LB's Hubbard, Shaq Barrett, Max Bullough, Shane Sov, Chrisian Jones,TE's Gimble FB J C Copeland TE/FB Gator Hoskins OB Connor Shaw, UGA's Garrison Smith and C. Burnette etc. I know we couldn't get them all and some had stuff attached to them BUT-BUT I think we should have taken a look????? Maybe TD was scared the would out do his picks?

G-Dawg, King, Rom please look at that sbn list of UDFA's and tell me why we didn't just take a look at some of those guys it wouldn't have cost us nothing like Safeties Loston, Hakeem Smith, LB's Hubbard, Shaq Barrett, Max Bullough, Shane Sov, Chrisian Jones,TE's Gimble FB J C Copeland TE/FB Gator Hoskins OB Connor Shaw, UGA's Garrison Smith and C. Burnette etc. I know we couldn't get them all and some had stuff attached to them BUT-BUT I think we should have taken a look????? Maybe TD was scared the would out do his picks?

You can't make someone sign with you lol.

No DT or S with a chance is signing here. Too much competition.

TEs know were not featuring then anymore.