Favorite 3 Pics From This Draft?

Matthews, Hageman, Southward.

All the Southward hate is unwarranted, it's better to have raw ability and less skill, than more skill and no raw ability. Asante Samuel would be the best Corner in the league if he was faster and had more agility. Southward can get his coverage ability up while maintaining speed and burst.

Hageman was so different for the FO and will be All Pro. Freeman is nice and watch out for UDFA J. Stone Center from Tenn. he started 3-4 years in the SEC and I predict he will start out on the PS but eventually be competition to our present Center group.

1) Jake Matthews Atlanta’s offensive line made significant strides with the addition of first-round pick Jake Matthews.

2) Ra’Shede Hageman While everyone was expecting a pass rusher in the second round, the Falcons surprised some with the selection of Minnesota’s Ra’Shede Hageman. Versatile is the name of the game when it comes to Hageman and he offers pass rush from all over the defensive line as well as a player with rare athletic gifts in a huge body. He could develop into the most dominant player in Atlanta’s front line. 100% agree and he is my Xfactor player this year

3) Devonta Freeman The Falcons were rumored to be interested in a running back as Day 2 closed and when the draft’s third day began, that’s the position they addressed, taking Florida State’s Devonta Freeman. The first back to rush for over 1,000 yards at Florida State in over a decade comes to the Falcons with low mileage and a work ethic that is off the charts.

Runner up

Prince Shembo With an eye still on improving the pass rush, the Falcons stayed on defense with their second Day 4 pick, taking linebacker Prince Shembo. Shembo may be raw as an all-around linebacker, but tell him to go sack the quarterback and you’ve got a heat-seeking missile on the field.

Edited by Xfactor

Matthews, Hageman and Freeman. Really think Freeman is going to be great in a couple years

You shouldn't have to wait for RB to be great. If the OL is improved then Freeman might look decent, else wise he's going to look slow like Quizz and Jackson do.

Matthews, Hageman, Southward.

All the Southward hate is unwarranted, it's better to have raw ability and less skill, than more skill and no raw ability. Asante Samuel would be the best Corner in the league if he was faster and had more agility. Southward can get his coverage ability up while maintaining speed and burst.

Daren stone would have been the best S in the league if he could understand what he's supposed to do.

It goes both ways.

Daren stone would have been the best S in the league if he could understand what he's supposed to do.

It goes both ways.

True, but after seeing that Safeties will be cut for making mistakes, all the Safeties in Training Camp will step up. I doubt we'll start Dwight Lowery as he was rated worse than Thomas DeCoud, I feel like Dwight Lowery will go into camp the starter then lose it either before camp, or during the season.

I'd say

1. Lowery

2. Southward

3. Motta

4. Ishmael

Ishmael will probably be cut, Motta will probably be cut. Then the battle will be Southward vs. Lowery. If we're looking for sure tackling and use in man coverage schemes I'd say Southward will start, if we're looking for ball skills and veteran leadership Lowery.

Edited by fashiontopia