Tyler Starr Highlights

http://m.patriots.com/media-center/vibasicl14-Draft-Prospect--Tyler-Starr-LB-South-Dakota/f6560254-33f9-4935-a17a-041b96e4b4c1

Yes I know its a patriot site but there his highlights I guess he was on there radar

This guy is pretty intriguing

Not sure I'd bank on anything from a 7th rounder but I think he may help day one as a Rusher in his highlights he looks stronger than his frame shows and he looks much faster in pads than he did at the combine(4.95) he did have a 10 yard split of 1.67 at his pro day.

Not that I want Kroy cut (believe he's a free agent after this season anyway) but Starr may be the replacement

He also seemed like he played DE was very productive (14sacks) then Switched to LBer and played Sam LBer basically Sam as Kroy but already feels comfortable as a LBer.

http://m.patriots.co...7a-041b96e4b4c1

Yes I know its a patriot site but there his highlights I guess he was on there radar

This guy is pretty intriguing

Not sure I'd bank on anything from a 7th rounder but I think he may help day one as a Rusher in his highlights he looks stronger than his frame shows and he looks much faster in pads than he did at the combine(4.95) he did have a 10 yard split of 1.67 at his pro day.

Not that I want Kroy cut (believe he's a free agent after this season anyway) but Starr may be the replacement

He also seemed like he played DE was very productive (14sacks) then Switched to LBer and played Sam LBer basically Sam as Kroy but already feels comfortable as a LBer.

He ran 4.59 at his pro day

Based on 20 seconds of highlights, he seems to able to close the deal on QB Pressures. Not sure that is true of all of the late round LBs. I have to believe someone within the Falcons organization know a teeny bit more about the guy than nearly everyone here.

I like starr, i keep hearing this kroy comparrison but i really think he could be better than kroy.

Comparison on what he can do and how he fits in our defense is quite close to kroy

When he played DE he had 14 sacks

He later switched to OLBer role were he drops in coverage

If anything he's a better athlete than Kroy and already knows how to play LBer he also has a much better frame.

His scouting report said he wasn't very strong but he did like 24 reps of 225 and in his a highlights it looked like he just rag dolled a couple OLmen pushing some over.

What's interest about Starr is if you go watch his combine YouTube video he moves his feet like a CB when dropping in coverage and doesn't look like a 6-4 250 LBer.

If it were me he'd have one role and that be go get the QB even Shembo doesn't appear to have that quick first step like Starr does