Nfl Draft Special

espn just did a piece on the nfc south and mel said he would bump up our grade to a b+ if hageman truly pans out and said we the team to beat in the south. Teddy said he loved the moves we made as far as bringing in guys who are big strong and physical and still having high character blue collar guys. and of course mcshay said we got a steal in freeman.

I think the draft was a B+ / A-

I'll be honest to me what would have made our draft perfect was if we had drafted one less LB, and got a backup NT to platoon with PS

Didn't we sign one or two UD NT's?

Edited by Coeus

I think Matthews could end up being a perennial Pro Bowler and possibly an All-Pro type of OT.

If Hageman pans out based on his potential, the Falcons could possibly have 2 Pro Bowl/All Pro caliber players out of this draft.

That alone would give the Falcons at least an A after the fact.

I think Matthews could end up being a perennial Pro Bowler and possibly an All-Pro type of OT.

If Hageman pans out based on his potential, the Falcons could possibly have 2 Pro Bowl/All Pro caliber players out of this draft.

That alone would give the Falcons at least an A after the fact.

That's what I thought. If you get 3 or 4 solid starters you had a good draft. If you get a couple of perennial Pro Bowlers you had a great draft. Kiper is, as usual, a hypocritical moron.

They factor extra picks more than anything else. Notice all the grades for extra pick teams: Rams, Cleveland, and Niners are ranked highly. Same thing with Bengals when they had a lot for a few years from the Palmer trade or Falcons in 08. This is why I find draft grades stupid.

I think the draft was a B+ / A-

I'll be honest to me what would have made our draft perfect was if we had drafted one less LB, and got a backup NT to platoon with PS

But this is a passing league. You don't draft a two down NT when you can get plenty of them after the draft.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

2014/15 New Draft NFL Jersey Coming soon~

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

www.efeelsports.ru

*Jim Nantz voice* Aaannddd I agree Phil Simms...I agree....

Edited by Coeus