Favorite Matt Ryan Comeback.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a relief to be over with the draft and to know who's apart of the team. Now the long wait till Camp so I want to know your favorite Matt Ryan comeback. Just a little way to lighten up the boards

My personal favorites are the Seattle Playoff game

OR

That was his best comeback by far in the Bears game but i would also like to give a nomination to this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLB3BUcv0bE

That Niners game in the Playoffs when....oh wait **** you Harry Douglas. How the **** do you trip on thin air? I still get steamed when I think about that play.

The Packers game just this last season was almost a really great comeback until Harry Douglas dropped the ball which would have put us in FG range.

The Chicago game.

I was watching the game with a bunch of Bears fans. When the Bears took the lead they were all high fiving each other and saying good game. I still had faith for some reason, like this team was unstoppable. When they squibbed I couldn't believe it. We had a chance. Then the pass. I remember trying to come on here after the game and the site crashed.

My favorite was at the GA Dome against the Chicago Bears. The Bears had just scored a TD and after the kickoff there was only 11 seconds left after the Bears scored for Matt Ryan to try to get us into FG position and he did it and we ended up winning-- it was truly an unbelievable thing to watch live

Edited by LasVegasFalconsFan

My favorite was at the GA Dome against the Chicago Bears. The Bears had just scored a TD and after the kickoff there was only 11 seconds left for Matt Ryan to try to get us into FG position and he did it with 2 throws and we ended up winning-- it was truly an unbelievable thing to watch live

Wanna hear a sad story...

My dad bought season tickets to the Georgia Force team for that summer an as a gift from them they let us pick one game to go to as a gift.We picked that game!So we drive down the the Georgia Dome all hyped up an ready to watch the Falcons kick some azz an we walk up to get our tickets but they said they lost them!Luckily we got their an hour early so they had the chance to search for them...But they still didnt find them!So we drove all th eway home listening to it on the radio only for us to hear the Falcons commentator scream through the radio....THE KICK IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Niners game in the Playoffs when....oh wait **** you Harry Douglas. How the **** do you trip on thin air? I still get steamed when I think about that play.

Actually it almost benefited us that HD didn't take it to the house

Because Ryan then killed like 7-8 minutes off the clock and would have left no time for them to come back

But we didn't finish the drive even then though I give the 9ers credit because Ryan had I believe HD or Roddy for a TD but Ahmad Brooks backed down the pass and really saved the game for them we score there its over I think he also had a sack the next play