Quizz And Kroy Really Lol

why does everyone want to cut quizz he makes next to nothing, there is no need to cut him bc there is a hole after snelling retired and he has done nothing but help us win games. all you have to do is look at our one playoff victory he busted that big run AND was the reason matt ryan had time to get the throw to TG to set up the game winning field goal. lets not forget he had one of the worst o line run blocking for him the last two yrs. he never fumbles and is never injured, whats the purpose of cutting him im confused

as far as kroy goes he is prob our best special teamer, if you dont think so how were they after he went down. he plays LB, safety, and DE. while I dont the he is resigned again I dont see a reason to cut a guy that can do it all for you, the only way I see him being cut is if his injury is a lot worse than we think.

fyi players that I think will be cut are as follows

jerry

cliff

dent

arenas/ McClaine (im saying one of these will be)

possibly Peters depending on how his injury goes

Robertson

and at least one of our rookie LBs

Biermann has always been overrated on these boards.

Biermann finds way to bring pressure and is the wildcard on defense. No doubt that he's a playmaker. Pro Bowler? Maybe not, but he's versatile and consistent enough to keep in rotation.

Quizz will be our #3 RB so he's worth keeping around in my eyes. Biermann has always been overrated on these boards.

Overrated or do people understand his value?

If you're the Patriots, then you don't get rid of Kevin Faulk or Troy Brown.

He's close to that for us. Just reliable and plays a myriad of positions.

Bierman's the kind of guy who is invaluable to a Nolan defense, but he won't really be a game in/game out stud. He's not going to be a game changer every game, but he'll change a few, and that's enough.

He is overrated on the boards because people love him when he flashes without realizing that flashes are all he's really likely to have. But he's underrated by his detractors, because he brings something to this defense that so far no one else has been able to duplicate. I see Prince Shembo being in the same vein, but hopefully better. Him and Bierman could platoon to a very nice end result, with Shembo and future pickups hopefully replacing his production eventually.

and you need solid players on your team. Not everyone can be great

As I said before, think Troy Brown or Kevin Faulk with the Patriots

I dont get all the beirman is so versatile people. I could be versatile for the falcons defense if they want me to be.

Where's the purple?

Quizz has value. I expect him to be more of what he was in college with the line improved finally. Freeman would've looked just as bad as all out backs looked last season with the terrible run blocking. And the 12 season the line wasn't that great but he made a lot of things happen.

We won a few games because of big plays Quizz made not only with runs but in the pass game. I don't see him being cut at all. We'll be pleased with the 3 headed monster we have this year if the line does their part.

All three will probably have 4.0 ypc or better this year as well. Turner was the last back to do that in the '11 season. That's how shakey the line was and they got worse for the next 2 years.

I was bringing up the line back then and many ppl kept telling me it was all turner. Well none of out backs cracked 4 yards a carry after turner and that showed even more the worse the line got. Keep Quizz. At least for another year.

Quizz has value. I expect him to be more of what he was in college with the line improved finally. Freeman would've looked just as bad as all out backs looked last season with the terrible run blocking. And the 12 season the line wasn't that great but he made a lot of things happen.

We won a few games because of big plays Quizz made not only with runs but in the pass game. I don't see him being cut at all. We'll be pleased with the 3 headed monster we have this year if the line does their part.

All three will probably have 4.0 ypc or better this year as well. Turner was the last back to do that in the '11 season. That's how shakey the line was and they got worse for the next 2 years.

I was bringing up the line back then and many ppl kept telling me it was all turner. Well none of out backs cracked 4 yards a carry after turner and that showed even more the worse the line got. Keep Quizz. At least for another year.

we always about see eye to eye. I have no problem not resigning quizz but to cut him makes no sense dude has won us many games and made some great plays behind one of the worst run blocking teams of the last 3 yrs

Edited by jdawg4876