Madden 25 After Draft Roster Updates ?

Go to community files. I downloaded a roster update someone basically made all the FA acquisitions and made this years draft class for every team. However, the problem with that file is that every team is rated around 80ish because whoever did the draft class did not decrease the rookie ratings. For example, Hageman and Jake Matthews are 83s.

Go to community files. I downloaded a roster update someone basically made all the FA acquisitions and made this years draft class for every team. However, the problem with that file is that every team is rated around 80ish because whoever did the draft class did not decrease the rookie ratings. For example, Hageman and Jake Matthews are 83s.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist lol. Most of these are so ****** up I can't even do it. I downloaded one that had Eric Bakhtiari on our roster. Like wtf?

some people just don't take it serious. Walter football has the best

On ps3? Yea man it pisses me off. You have to go through piles of crap to find that right one.

some people just don't take it serious. Walter football has the best

On ps3? Yea man it pisses me off. You have to go through piles of crap to find that right one.

Look for that file and read the description to make sure it's up to date or being updated. Download it and check for accuracy. All aren't perfect and that particular file has our positions changes to fit the 3-4. If you find one of those I strongly suggest using Washington's playbook

Its one on there with our draft picks and fa additions. It also has our defense fitted for a 3-4. Just look for the one with most downloads updated on the 11th....it has Thomas something in its name.

With ncaa ratings or what they think will be the ratings of each guy?

• 3 months later...